Photo

Green Plains Bounties

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

There are other areas and other types, but the Bruiser Task in Green Plains is just stupid.  It takes from seven to fifteen missions to get 10 Bruisers.  This is not "fun".  It's annoying. It's not "challenging", it's petty.

So, is this a bug or a feature?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

It happens to me with Fats ans level 56+ missions. In lower levels they're plentiful (I can kill 20 in a single mission), but in the highest-level areas they are nowhere to be seen. I can kill 1, maximum 2 every mission, and sometimes I can't find a single one in the entire mission. It also happen to a lesser degree with Riots, but only because "HERC Riots" don't count. In the other hand, in lower levels (40's I've sruggled with HERC, but in level 56+ missions I can get 20 of them without effort.

So it seems that every zone or level tier has different "rare" zombies. As for the question if it's intended or not, i can't really say.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

Apparently this will remain a mystery for the ages.  Either we phrased it in a manner inconsistent with normal modes of communication or our question was so intense and disturbing that all the devs have rushed off to study the question and won't return until they an answer and a solution.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

Dearest Con,

Either you hate me or you have not seen this thread.  Why not both, eh?  But personal animosity aside, would you care to share the official position on Bruiser Bounties in Green Plains?  Is it broken?  Is it intentionally annoying and difficult?  Is is a "client-side issue"? 

Your loving pal,

Casual

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 164 posts

hiya,

if I get stuck like this on a bounty I log out, close the browser and make a cup of coffee, look out the window, kinda kill 5 mins then log back in again, it can give the server a chance to update your personal game state I think, it's often enough to nudge things along,

I also set my browser to clear it's cache at closedown so when coming back in it has to download a fresh and current set of files to the cache, a bit like forcing your cache I guess,

give it a try, you might notice an improvement,