Photo

Outbreak Weapon Comparison

Comparison weapon crafting outbreak

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 678 posts

Do you have just enough components to craft a single item this time, but you don't know which? Do you want to know exactly how much zombie butt you're going to kick with your crafts? Are you thinking about just letting this one pass, but you don't want to regret it later? Will these weapons surpass what you already have?

Read on.

Just like last year's events, I've crafted at least one example of every event weapon, equipped it with some gear and I'm posting the results so that you can have an idea how the crafting is going to turn out.

And of course, you're free to share your own crafts and combinations here. It's especially useful for low- and mid-level ties, because I can't really show accurate results for them since all my survivors are level 60.

All weapons were tested by a lvl60 Fighter wearing the following accesories:

Shotgun and LR: EXO T-05 (+15% Ranged Combat)
  Pistol: Terror (+10% Damage) + UCPD Hat (+1% Reload Speed)
  Melee: Deathshead (+25% Melee Combat) + Bandana USA 2016 (+10% Melee Combat)

CROWD CONTROL SHOTGUN

Shown in comparison with a 4/4 Unique SSG-12, equipped using the following gear:

-DAMAGE: Equipped with an Ammo Mod (+58.33% Damage).
-RELOAD SPEED: Equipped with a Bandolier (+85% Reload Speed).
-COMMANDO: Equipped with a Commando vest (+65.83% Damage, +87.52% Reload Speed, +102.05% Ranged Combat).

DGnhTq3.jpg

SHANKSHOT

Shown in comparison with a 4/4 Unique SKS, equipped using the following gear:

-DAMAGE: Equipped with an Ammo Mod (+58.33% Damage).
-RELOAD SPEED: Equipped with a Bandolier (+85% Reload Speed).
-COMMANDO: Equipped with a Commando vest (+65.83% Damage, +87.52% Reload Speed, +102.05% Ranged Combat).

xQNULqr.jpg

NAILGUN

Shown in comparison with a 4/4 Unique P-19 EX, equipped using the following gear:

-DAMAGE: Equipped with a Holster (+100.77% Damage, +91.38% Reload Speed).
-RELOAD SPEED: Equipped with a Holster (+83.27% Damage, +108.88% Reload Speed).

JvrdR7K.jpg

PRISONER'S PIKE

Shown in comparison with an Elite Crafted Blade-Saw, equipped using the following gear:

-MOTO VEST: Equipped with Motorcycle Vest (+46.05% Melee Combat)
-EXO HEAVY BRAWLER: Equipped with an EXO RIG Heavy Brawler (+25% Damage, +2.5% APS, +20% Melee Combat)
-CQB: Equipped with a CQB Vest (+50.83% Damage, +23.64% Melee Combat)

y7AlRlA.jpg

SHIV

Shown in comparison with a Superior Crafter Sword with high APS, equipped using the following gear:

-MOTO VEST: Equipped with Motorcycle Vest (+46.05% Melee Combat)
-EXO HEAVY BRAWLER: Equipped with an EXO RIG Heavy Brawler (+25% Damage, +2.5% APS, +20% Melee Combat)
-CQB: Equipped with a CQB Vest (+50.83% Damage, +23.64% Melee Combat)

evhkO32.jpg

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 87 posts

One thing you forgot is the lvl so you can't exactly get a acurate comparison nonetheless nice crafts and weapons.

*sorry for any grammar mistakes my keyboard broke*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Comparison, weapon, crafting, outbreak