Photo

24h Game Warning Strike

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Hi all

After some chat on trade channel, we had idea about some game strike because of all bugs in game that Con dont want to fix.

What you think about one  24h game strike like warining for Con what we are not happy with all this bugs that didnt get fixed for more then a year???????

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 22 posts

I agree but let's give this post some more body.

Let's make a list of all the bugs we've encountered to remind Con which bugs has been bugging us for years.

Bug One: Failed Login Attempts (this speaks for itself and happens almost 100 times day and makes you spend several minutes just getting into the game)

Bug Two: Books disappearing.

This is an excruciating one cause you have to relog to fix it, but ofcourse you get stuck in the endless loop of failed logins because of that, and before you can finally get back into the game, you are already raided and lost all your shit.

Bug Three: Buildings disappearing (empty compound bug):

You log in and all you stuff is gone and you have to refresh to be able to do anything at all again.

Bug Four: Lowered Stats and lower Quality description missing bug:

This bug causes all your unique, rares and premium items to have lowered stats and all other items to have missing descriptions. It also causes your Unique Raid Haul not to give unique items when you open it with this bug active in your current session and causes containers to be looted several times in missions and causes you not able to loot anything in raids (so you cant grab flag and will lose that raid).

Bug Five: People are still able to stack books with the same name ( I won't get into details cause I don't want even more people to exploit this shit)

Bug Six: Melee exploit. Yes this still exist and in many forms. Is it that hard to make an attacking melee survivor get noticed/seen  and shot at by the defending team instead of being able to move completely invisible to the defender?

Bug Seven: Survivors not loading into raids.

Even after everything seems fine after logging in, sometimes survivors won't get launched into the raid. Which means you 1. lose that target cause you can't attack it for 15 mins cause of the 15 sec scout penalty and you will have to refresh your game again. 

I will slowly keep adding to the list, but for now these are the most painful and gamebreaking bugs that annoy me every single day.

Every day one of these bugs (and they happen multiple times every day) happens to me, I lose more and more interest in the game. If I had to rate this time I would rate it 1 out of 5 stars with as only comment: Barely playable cause you are trying not to drown in the sea of bugs.

And yes Con, I'm not being overly dramatic, it really is this bad. 

Stop designing new content and stupid events and start focusing on the important stuff, it's about damn time.

Edited by Forsaken, 10 June 2018 - 02:50 PM.

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 1 posts

I want to add my 50 cents in here.

I agree with what the guys above reported but i want to add that

- the fact that uni haul box gives 51+ unis for a lvl 60 is utterly bothering

- the TD box is absolutely unworthy the fuel. You get useless reward in like 8 runs of 10.  It is nice that the entry fee was reduced, but TD has become a joke all over the chatrooms.

- PERSONALLY i loot an enormous amount of uni gears that has absolutely no proportion to the amount of uni weapons I loot. And I feel like specifying that I mostly do MANUAL missions in military bases. I'm not the only one complaining about the disproportioned drop between uni gears and weapons. Since i reached lvl 56+ (November) i think I looted no more than 5 uni HR, 5 uni G28, 5 uni SKS, maybe 7-8 MG36. I play daily, several hrs a day. I don't know what's wrong, but something's wrong.

I will jon this strike and I'm not hiding the fact that I'm considering quitting this game due to the lack of satisfaction and good rewards.

Robai

Robai
  • 36 posts

For me, the most annoying bug is when keys 1-5 for selecting survivors are not working (like 30% of time).

The list is here:

http://forum.conarti...bugsannoyances/

I totally agree that making new content, clothes, events is a waste of time when there are so many bugs.
It's a pity that such a good game is so buggy.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 688 posts

This game is on it's last legs. The way I see it, all these bugs that haven't been fixed (I mean, really, some of the weapons STILL have no reload animation like the P90) just goes to show Con Artists must have something bigger on their minds.

I think it's time for a new game. There's only so much you can do with flash anyways.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 104 posts

I agree but let's give this post some more body.

Let's make a list of all the bugs we've encountered to remind Con which bugs has been bugging us for years.

Bug One: Failed Login Attempts (this speaks for itself and happens almost 100 times day and makes you spend several minutes just getting into the game)

Bug Two: Books disappearing.

This is an excruciating one cause you have to relog to fix it, but ofcourse you get stuck in the endless loop of failed logins because of that, and before you can finally get back into the game, you are already raided and lost all your shit.

Bug Three: Buildings disappearing (empty compound bug):

You log in and all you stuff is gone and you have to refresh to be able to do anything at all again.

Bug Four: Lowered Stats and lower Quality description missing bug:

This bug causes all your unique, rares and premium items to have lowered stats and all other items to have missing descriptions. It also causes your Unique Raid Haul not to give unique items when you open it with this bug active in your current session and causes containers to be looted several times in missions and causes you not able to loot anything in raids (so you cant grab flag and will lose that raid).

Bug Five: People are still able to stack books with the same name ( I won't get into details cause I don't want even more people to exploit this shit)

Bug Six: Melee exploit. Yes this still exist and in many forms. Is it that hard to make an attacking melee survivor get noticed/seen  and shot at by the defending team instead of being able to move completely invisible to the defender?

I will slowly keep adding to the list, but for now these are the most painful and gamebreaking bugs that annoy me every single day.

Every day one of these bugs (and they happen multiple times every day) happens to me, I lose more and more interest in the game. If I had to rate this time I would rate it 1 out of 5 stars with as only comment: Barely playable cause you are trying not to drown in the sea of bugs.

And yes Con, I'm not being overly dramatic, it really is this bad. 

Stop designing new content and stupid events and start focusing on the important stuff, it's about damn time.

Hiya,

1-4 are the loading hangs and incomplete loading of the games content and features I've spoken of before,

Con did change one of the service providers with his host to try and improve this and also changed the cookies for the game,

http://forum.conarti...dates-may-2018/

it did improve for a while but recently it's kinda gone backwards,

it isn't consistent, I can have perfect loading for a long period of time then a period of infuriating hangs and mis loads before it settles down again,

thing is Con has attempted to address this recently, he needs to look at it again, the loading hangs are a connection issue, maybe due to heavy traffic and the incomplete loading of features seem to be problems between the game server and the content server,

much of this Con has to rely on the hosting service to manage,

maybe instead of kicking Con's butt you should be asking Con to kick the hosting service's butt again!

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 22 posts

I know he has been looking into it and trying to fix it but since it obviously did not work I hope this will urge him to him come up with a new solution, maybe change to a better hosting service cause this one has proven to be problematic even after attempting to fix it. I really don't know the tactical details of all this, I just hope he finds a solution fast before people like me quit cause we can't handle having to spend more time getting into the game than actually playing it.

And yes, there are days or hours of time where I can login without problems, the problems are very inconsistent indeed and don't seem to depend on much else than the hosting service.

I've noticed a huge silence on the forum which seems very disproportional to the noise that is going on in game. I mean there are only a few people in this thread right now but I've seen dozens of people complaining every day and people leaving the game purely cause of login issues. I think we all need to step up our game, both players in getting themselves heard and Con in trying to get to the bottom of the problem faster, I mean it's taking him months to fix one problem, it does indeed seem like his mind has been on other things for the past few years. 

I feel like he has to make a decision. This game still has potential in my opinion but is deteriorating rapidly so if he doesn't want to work on it and spend time to actually fix things maybe he can think of other options, like selling the game to a developer that does know how to keep things going smoothly.

I'm being very harsh here cause I'm just fed up with Con's attitude and absence and if he really still cares about us and I hope that *I'm looking into it* will change into *I will fix that before the next maintance*, cause I know by now that *I'm looking into it* means *Oh you gonna have to remind me for years, I'll ignore most of the posts that come after this and in the end it still won't be fixed*

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 76 posts

Not gonna work from a kongregate perspective . majority of players don't even go into the in-game chat which leads me to believe they don't check the forums or do anything but log in and do island, bounty, survivor request, autos whatever then go. At least here on Kong they don't.

Is it a nice idea? sure it is. will it work? very unlikely, I sure wouldn't participate not because I don't think it's a good idea it's just unlikely to work or get have many involved. 

@Forsaken Bug Six: Melee exploit. Yes this still exist and in many forms. Is it that hard to make an attacking melee survivor get noticed/seen  and shot at by the defending team instead of being able to move completely invisible to the defender?

That then yields another dirty trick where you can use an attacker with a melee as a decoy in attack. So it's one or the other. 

RYVDYASJV

RYVDYASJV
  • 41 posts

i am going to mention the bug 8: black screen after loading a mission.
this bug are not very common but when it happens just the game give a screen with interference or no signal.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 663 posts

the thing is con wouldn't care about a few people not playing the game especially since how the majority of players don't use chat or visit the forums 

P.S when do we wanna do this ?

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 10 June 2018 - 05:16 PM.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

We are too far from date, we need to make first some noice about this.

Best way is maybe stop buying next event packages or something like that. I know  it will be hard  to raise decent number of people to join this action but atleast we can try.

Salif

Salif
  • 99 posts

Not trying to defend cons lack of interest or response , but maybe the remaining team members are depressed or something ..  They did just have to shut their baby down, warfare online. The game that they had spent years developing pouring their heart and souls into...Who knows, maybe they lost their love for anything gaming related because of it..

It seems like for the past few years, tlsdz has been the neglected red headed step child of the family anyways... I have managed to get into the game 2 times in the past  year now and every forum post and email that I had asked for help to solve my log in issues went unanswered or forgotten about  by the team.. I have moved on to other games like Vikings War Of Clans, but occasionally I still try and log into the game for the simple fact that I had spent a lot of money on it and hate to see it all go to waste 

Edited by Salif, 10 June 2018 - 07:04 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,741 posts

One thing that would be quite useful would survivor requests under tasks, underneath the infected bounties. 

Also the infected bounties, for fear of sounding like a stuck record. at level 60 I really don't want to be anywhere near West Bricks.

Erikyory

Erikyory
  • 13 posts

http://prntscr.com/jtwx56

new prem box? just some minutes ago

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 43 posts

How long has it been since Con has posted or replied here? Wonder if he'd even notice a 24 hour game strike?

I can only hope that he's working on a HUGE overhaul of the game, but, in the meantime I'm not spending any more money on a game that appears to be on it's way out. Hoping that's not the case and hanging around to see what happens....

Con

Con
  • 4,216 posts

Hey all, 

It does sound like I need to get onto our service providers again. The issues you're all mentioning with:

- Connection issues

- Missing books

- Missing survivors

- Stats and quality on items not being correct

- Missing buildings

All of these fall on our CDN and Server providers. They were tweaking things over the past few weeks and just asked for some more feedback, so I'll follow up with them and get them back on the case. It's clearly not good enough.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Con what about other problems and bugs in game that dont have anything  with providers???

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 83 posts

@Con

With all due respect Con, these loading issues haven't just been ongoing for weeks, it's been like that for over a year.

Players have been posting in the forums about those bugs for a long time. We'd like some better answers than that.

Con

Con
  • 4,216 posts

@Con

With all due respect Con, these loading issues haven't just been ongoing for weeks, it's been like that for over a year.

Players have been posting in the forums about those bugs for a long time. We'd like some better answers than that.

Yeah, for sure. The answer is that the company was bought out and they did a full transfer of their backend when that happened. They also scaled down, which has resulted in a lot of changes as to how they operate. On top of that, some of the other issues may be related to how the browsers are treating Flash these days.