Server Erased Purchased Items, Again $20.00 Total

paypal books purchased books

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 28 posts

Hi,

I have posted about this before and have not received a response. I literally just purchased another +30dmg to Infected book and when loading in the game, it didn't load any of my books that were equipped, one being the +30 dmg to infected which cost 1100 gas, but the game did not load any of my compound equipment. After refreshing the page 10 times I was finally able to load the game and again, no books were equipped. This happened maybe 5 to 10 minutes before I posted this topic originally.

I purchased this book on June 2 and I purchased another one which was lost the same way on May 18th.

The order numbers are 9NJ46594Y7778183N for $20.00 which was spent on gas which was then used to buy the book and equip it.

The second order number is again for $20.00 of fuel

order number : 0UT53759VJ892651H

Purchases done through PayPal

email: seanratchford@gmail.com

User Id: armorSh3llShock87

Both books cost 1100 gas which if you purchase gas requires at least $20.00. I will take a refund or both books back in my inventory.

I spend a regular amount of money in game and I expect that you will replace these books as they were lost due to a server issue. It would be nice if someone from Con Artist games would respond to me. Last time no one ever reached out to me. I am starting to think I may not  spend any more money in game if my purchases are going to be swept away magically when I login.

Edited by Sh3llShock55, 10 June 2018 - 05:11 PM.

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 28 posts

Little advice friend. Dont buy those books from store for fuel. On trade those are cheap one. You can buy 3-6 books Anatomy 30% timed 7 days for single lvl 3 key that cost 150 fuel. Of course this is only friendly advice.

P. S. I know how  you feeling about all this bugs and problems and when Con dont even reply on your posts.

]

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know this. I never go in trade -_- but I just got three of the books for 2 lvl 3 keycards and a 20% dmg one thrown on top so thats better than spending 10 bucks for the book and losing it because these guys are obviously ignoring me. So, I won't be spending anymore money in game that is for sure.

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 28 posts

I just equipped another Anatomy 101 book - 30% dmg to infected. 7 day timer. Starting 6/13 around 7:30-8:00pm EST. I will let you know when the server steals it. A response from the Con Artist team would be nice on this topic. Can I rule out that I will not be reimbursed for what I bought and lost?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

Maybe you should try emailing them (support@deadzonegame.com). I think they rarely see the forums, and most support issues are handled by email.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paypal, books, purchased books