Every Single "box" From This Game Is Rigged, Shame On You Con

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

I have feeling that every single " box" in this game is rigged or " bugged"

Lets start:

1. Uniq island haul : Rigged 100% Chance to get something nice from this box is total rigged. It is measured by promils. Ok Con i know that is not good for bussines to get all  the time good stuff from this box but this is ridiculous. For all this years playing this game, at least 500 uni hauls so far i got 0 nice uniq items. And there is a lot of people with same " luck" as me.

2. Bounty boxes: Ok this is easy task, so it should be "easy" rewards, but still after all this years, all the promises that you made, we are still playing bounty 15 lvl below our lvl, still getting  rare items lvl 45 and similar

3. Premium boxes: From 6 items in premium boxes ( lets say new premium boxes) only 1 thing worth more then key it self and that is uniq token grade 5. Also only 1 item worth the same to premium key and that is 600 fuel. Other 4 thing in boxes are worthless or worth  less then key.

4. Herc supply boxes: same thing as premium boxes.

By statistics and the theory of large and small numbers, it should be same chances to get uni token as , let say, clothing but no. You can open 10-20 premium boxes and like 15 clothing, but never ever happend that you open 20 boxes and say get 15 times fuel or tokens or similar. I feel like we have better chances and odds in Las Vegas then in here

5. Terror dom boxes: same thing as uniq haul. Dont want to write about this boxes.

To proff my theory about rigged boxes, even Herc armor boxes is rigged. I got like 30 boxes opend so far and got only once or twice the most important parts for those armors: HC vest 1 part

I dont ask Con from you to boost boxes to give all the time good stuff, but atleast make it a liitle more fair and liitle less obvious   that all rewards are rigged.

For this resson, for all the bugs that you didnt fixed, for all your empty promises that you made, people stop playing this game and thats why this game is dying.

I

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

By statistics and the theory of large and small numbers, it should be same chances to get uni token as , let say, clothing but no. You can open 10-20 premium boxes and like 15 clothing, but never ever happend that you open 20 boxes and say get 15 times fuel or tokens or similar. I feel like we have better chances and odds in Las Vegas then in here

Well, there's your problem: this is not true. The most valuable items in the box are more rare than the rest.

2. Bounty boxes: Ok this is easy task, so it should be "easy" rewards, but still after all this years, all the promises that you made, we are still playing bounty 15 lvl below our lvl, still getting  rare items lvl 45 and similar

I agree with this one. We should not be getting level 45 bounties.

1. Uniq island haul : Rigged 100% Chance to get something nice from this box is total rigged. It is measured by promils. Ok Con i know that is not good for bussines to get all  the time good stuff from this box but this is ridiculous. For all this years playing this game, at least 500 uni hauls so far i got 0 nice uniq items. And there is a lot of people with same " luck" as me.

What do you consider a "nice" unique? Maybe my idea of "nice" is different than yours or someone else.

Edited by Lana Woo, 30 June 2018 - 01:29 PM.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 132 posts

I appreciate the increase of fuel reward in elite boxes by a factor of x5,

I appreciate the removal of common clothing items from the prize pool of bounty boxes,

idk anything about island hauls,

I've always seen opening Herc, Premium & event boxes as a gamble, like pulling the lever on a 'one armed bandit'

prolly my only bugbear is the levels of areas for bounty's once you've reached L60, having to go 18 levels below your leaders level sometimes is quite frustrating,

oddly, whilst coming up the levels the bounty always seems to be set in the highest levels you can access,

I'm unsure at what point this changes, maybe it's still set at pre expansion levels, L55 or possibly even L50?

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

Well, there's your problem: this is not true. The most valuable items in the box are more rare than the rest.

Before you open boxes it say: "You will one of the following item at random"

so chance must be 1 to 6. I didnt read nowhere that my chance to get Uniq token is 1-100 and to get clothing 1:3

So Fair Trading Act:

You have rights under the Fair Trading Act (FTA). This means that a business can’t:

• Mislead or deceive you by words or conduct. This includes statements in advertising, or any other deceptive conduct in trade. It doesn’t matter if they didn’t intend to mislead you or the general public.

I agree with this one. We should not be getting level 45 bounties.

I am talking about all the rangeless LR and the crap item with 17% -21% range on max and similar stuff.

An example of deliberately lowering the statistics is CQB armor from haul. Every cqb that i looted so far it had 2% of luck. Cqb armor that is coming from haul, have 1%.

Coincidence? I dont think so.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

And one more thing Lana:

Show us your famous " no stats collection" of long riffles. Where did all that long riffles come from?

Ofc island uni haul!!!!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

Shef I have the same, if not worse, amount of luck as you but do i seriously complain about any of the rewards ? no because even with all the updates that have happened even if I didn't really like them the game hasn't changed from what its honestly been for me since i started playing: a time waster because I'm a anti social loser that doesn't know how to have fun outside of a game on a screen and to refute your claims that "rigged" boxes, unfixed bugs, and "empty" promises are the reason that people are leaving and the game is dying i find that to be a load of crap since boxes could have great rewards, all bugs could be fixed and updates could be on a regular schedule and people would still leave because they have IRL commitments now or have found another game they can't put down or simply they just got bored of MMOs

in general or many other reasons.

You can call me a CAG fanboy/kissass/whatever but I don't care since it doesn't effect me or how long I'll continue to play 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 572 posts

Supply boxes AKA loot boxes have been like a slot machine for years gambling more and more to try to get the item you want. Since there is also legal issues that have been going around in 2018 due to gambling which is causing regulations in different countries. One country so far made loot boxes illegal gambling which is Belgium.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

Supply boxes AKA loot boxes have been like a slot machine for years gambling more and more to try to get the item you want. Since there is also legal issues that have been going around in 2018 due to gambling which is causing regulations in different countries. One country so far made loot boxes illegal gambling which is Belgium.

Only boxes I can see being illegal under Belgian law are prem boxes and event boxes since one needs to spend money to get the keys while keys for HERC boxes  can be gotten with fuel which can be looted and acquired from survivor requests, the fuel generator and elite boxes 

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

Aubrey ,

i dont care why you playing this game and all other BS that you wrote, i just  saying as i see it.

ALL boxes are rigged, dont have any question about it.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

Aubrey ,

i dont care why you playing this game and all other BS that you wrote, i just  saying as i see it.

ALL boxes are rigged, dont have any question about it.

IMHO it sounds like whining to me but everyone has their own opinion and I can't change it so I have no need to respond anymore 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 572 posts

Only boxes I can see being illegal under Belgian law are prem boxes and event boxes since one needs to spend money to get the keys while keys for HERC boxes  can be gotten with fuel which can be looted and acquired from survivor requests, the fuel generator and elite boxes 

I can agree on the supply boxes that require to pay money to open. HERC boxes are not a problem.

Side note I also been reading online on a news article about Australian Senate investigating loot boxes a few days ago.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

IMHO it sounds like whining to me but everyone has their own opinion and I can't change it so I have no need to respond anymore 

If you see that someone doing something that is wrong in so many ways and you raise your voice, that is whining for you???

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

I can agree on the supply boxes that require to pay money to open. HERC boxes are not a problem.

Side note I also been reading online on a news article about Australian Senate investigating loot boxes a few days ago.

interesting I wonder how much if any CAG will be effected by this ? 

BTW I would kinda like to talk to you about other things but i don't wanna go off topic here so could you please get on the discord ? 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 30 June 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

Before you open boxes it say: "You will one of the following item at random"

so chance must be 1 to 6.

That is not what "random" means.

I am talking about all the rangeless LR and the crap item with 17% -21% range on max and similar stuff.

Yes, crappy stuff is abundant in the hauls, but also on missions.

For all this years playing this game, at least 500 uni hauls so far i got 0 nice uniq items. And there is a lot of people with same " luck" as me.

I highly doubt that in 500 hauls you haven't obtained at least one weapon above 27.5% range.

And one more thing Lana:

Show us your famous " no stats collection" of long riffles. Where did all that long riffles come from?

Ofc island uni haul!!!!

VwcmHWv.jpg

These did not come from a haul.

Edited by Lana Woo, 30 June 2018 - 06:13 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

That is not what "random" means.

Yes, crappy stuff is abundant in the hauls, but also on missions.

I highly doubt that in 500 hauls you haven't obtained at least one weapon above 27.5% range.

VwcmHWv.jpg

These did not come from a haul.

If you don't already have it i have a manning 22. like that for you 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 30 June 2018 - 06:17 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

Awesome :) I'll be in the Trade channel then.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

Lana please tell me what " random" means then.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

In a system with multiple outcomes, "random" means that you cannot predict what the outcome will be, since there is no method or pattern in the results. You can calculate the probability of a certain outcome by using statistic methods, but for both equal- AND not equal-probability systems, you still cannot guarantee the result, so it's still random.

For example, if I open 20 boxes with 5 items each and only get 2 tokens, the calculated probability of getting a token is 10%, which is not an equal-probability scenario, but I can open 10 boxes and not get a single one, or get two in a row, or whatever.

So yeah, that wouldn't apply unless you think Con spends all night rigging boxes with specific stuff for specific players.

Edited by Lana Woo, 30 June 2018 - 07:04 PM.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

I see patern in all boxes, all give crap in 90% plus of time.

And Con can make easy everything he want with those boxes just with simple kod.

All that talk about tokens are more rare then other stuff is BS. That can be for loot, but something as boxes cant be. If it say: u will get one of this 6 items, token must have same odds as everting alse.