60 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,272 posts

freedommonthinfo._v2.jpg

Con

Con
  • 4,272 posts

Hoping to get the event running as soon as possible, could be as late as the 4th itself though.

There's some technical issues that are being worked through on the server side of things - in order to help with loading issues our providers moved us to some new network nodes and it's taking a long time for the caches to update for some reason. If we put the update up now, it might not be loading the correct info for everyone unless they force their cache to refresh.

Check back in here and we'll keep you posted!

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 701 posts

Awesome, I can't wait :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 584 posts

looks interesting

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

nice I just hope I have enough fuel and time to craft the Spartan outfit and American shotgun :D

P.S I see a web gear thing on the character so I hope that is something we can get as well

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 03 July 2018 - 03:32 AM.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 131 posts
Time to burn through all my fuel...I LOVE IT

(Just can there be some sort of Canada item)

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Time to burn through all my fuel...I LOVE IT

(Just can there be some sort of Canada item)

Well as Canada is a part of North America I don't see why not :D

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

BTW will the components drop at a decent rate this time unlike the outbreak event where the scraps barely dropped ?

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 131 posts

BTW will the components drop at a decent rate this time unlike the outbreak event where the scraps barely dropped ?

Let's hope they drop alot

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 108 posts

Your 4th or America's?

Edited by Rainwater, 03 July 2018 - 04:11 PM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

Darn, I have no fuel left.

renankey

renankey
  • 46 posts

charming event con ^^

Munchy_Down

Munchy_Down
  • 4 posts

well, this is gonna look interesting...

Con

Con
  • 4,272 posts

The main component will drop a bit more frequently than the last event. I've added a few more common drop locations for it. 

Your 4th or America's?

America's and ours, it's on the way up now. No need for a shutdown, but we'll put a notification in the broadcaster when it's done.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 108 posts

TY Con

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 173 posts

@Con,

hiya,

just a fyi... for a few days there's not been a loading page picture on Armor Games but there has been on Facebook,

ok, imma go tidy my crafting bench and count my fuels for the umpteenth time : )

Con

Con
  • 4,272 posts

@Con,

hiya,

just a fyi... for a few days there's not been a loading page picture on Armor Games but there has been on Facebook,

ok, imma go tidy my crafting bench and count my fuels for the umpteenth time : )

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to ask them what's going on when they get back on Thursday. They must have changed some settings on their end.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 584 posts

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to ask them what's going on when they get back on Thursday. They must have changed some settings on their end.

also on kong there is no loading screen for quite a while now.

Con

Con
  • 4,272 posts

also on kong there is no loading screen for quite a while now.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's the same issue. Those sites moving some external loads over to https. It should be an easy fix on both, just need to talk to both sites.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 584 posts

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's the same issue. Those sites moving some external loads over to https. It should be an easy fix on both, just need to talk to both sites.

thank you :)