Photo

Freedom Month

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 173 posts

@Con,

hiya, the games loading really well atm, congrats!

the event stuff seems to be dropping at a decent rate too, thnx,

idk if you might want to double check how you priced the x10 key option on the freight boxes. the bought with fuel type, seems a bit confusing?

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

@Con,

hiya, the games loading really well atm, congrats!

the event stuff seems to be dropping at a decent rate too, thnx,

idk if you might want to double check how you priced the x10 key option on the freight boxes. the bought with fuel type, seems a bit confusing?

Great to hear, it's looking a lot better on our end too. The error logs from our server providers are looking much cleaner. 

Ah yep, good point on that price. It's incorrect, fixing now.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 173 posts

nice one!

thnx

David Adams

David Adams
  • 43 posts

Con, the Russian Relations gun says it's an ak47, but ingame, it's an ak-105. Are you sure about it? I love to see an ak47 with US stars and stripes.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 289 posts

@Con will you be making the zmas premiums tradeable and fix the stats on crafted Hockey sticks, icepicks and back packs 

and can you fix the Exo Rig-U Blade Fighter and Exo Rig Light Mobility and the names of the previous usa event item names the show up as an ? as name 

Thanks 

David Adams

David Adams
  • 43 posts

Con, the Russian Relations gun says it's an ak47, but ingame, it's an ak-105. Are you sure about it? I love to see an ak47 with US stars and stripes.

Con, if you can, use the ak74 template and add a wooden stock in it.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 701 posts

I remember reading somewhere that we will have more crafts in the next weeks, but I can't find where or if I really did. Should I burn all my components and fuel now, or shoud I expect a second wave of crafts? And if we have more, will they use the freedom fragments too?

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

I remember reading somewhere that we will have more crafts in the next weeks, but I can't find where or if I really did. Should I burn all my components and fuel now, or shoud I expect a second wave of crafts? And if we have more, will they use the freedom fragments too?

honestly I would say keep all the parts until the event is completely over and then recycle them for alliance tasks 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

At the bottom of the promo page (first post), it says: Week 2 Week 3 all followed by question marks, so I guess we are expecting something, but idk honestly

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

At the bottom of the promo page (first post), it says: Week 2 Week 3 all followed by question marks, so I guess we are expecting something, but idk honestly

I wonder if the web gear thing on the character will be something we can get ?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 701 posts

I did. I found an SKS in an auto mission in the first few days of the event, and one or two in manuals doing the Island.

Edited by Lana Woo, 08 July 2018 - 05:59 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

This Event " killed" my loot. After  event started i didnt find any uniqs. its 5 days without uniqs. I know for some that is normal, but i was looting   at least 1-2 uniq per day with high number of auto mission and manuals per day. After event start its like impossible to find any uniq, even rare ones.

I know that on Event days loot chance is lower, but if this going to be situation for all July, not worth even playing :(

There's no effect on Unique or Rare drop rates with these events. It does add a small handful of new items into the mix, but "premium" drops don't affect it.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 173 posts

So new week started in July, what  is "new" for this week? Maintenance for this week finished but i dont see anything new  in  event.

hiya,

well on my reckoning:

there are 31 days in July,

the event started on the 4th,

the update was delivered without the need for a server restart, all we had to do was reload our game for it to update,

2nd week would start kinda the 11th,

3rd week kinda the 18th,

4th week kinda the 25th,

the 4th week would end kinda 1st of August,

I say 'kinda' because globally there's a 24hr procession in date change as the planet rotates so it might differ by a day depending on time zone,

it looks like the timeout on the schemes is a day or so over a week so there will be some overlap prolly, giving you a chance to preview any new schemes released and a last chance to craft the previous weeks schemes,

just my best guess on the evidence before my eyes and previous experience,

this is what I'm anticipating happening, seems fairly logical huh?

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to ask them what's going on when they get back on Thursday. They must have changed some settings on their end.

Still a black screen at AG :( 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,755 posts

Just a suggestion, but a month without regular Premium boxes; and potential upgrade tokens, is going to be harsh. There's only so many of these event boxes i'll want to spend money on, and then spend money on what I craft upgrading them. 

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Update 2 on the way up now. There'll be a few other things coming towards the end of the week - weapons, gear and boxes. For now, some clothing to craft :D

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts
Yay! More fuel to burn!

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 701 posts

Awesome :) I think it's safe to assume the components will remain basically the same for future crafts, then.

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

Just a minor suggestion, I think we should be able to craft the items throughout the event and not as the weeks pass the earlier items get phased out. I'll admit I joined the event late with only 2 days left to craft the week 1 items so this was not a pleasant experience. If this won't be something you'll change, I do hope at the very least during the last few days of the event (or throughout the final week), you'll bring back the whole collection to craft.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Update 2 on the way up now. There'll be a few other things coming towards the end of the week - weapons, gear and boxes. For now, some clothing to craft :D

nice can't wait to see what is craftable :)