Photo

Freedom Month

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

There's no effect on Unique or Rare drop rates with these events. It does add a small handful of new items into the mix, but "premium" drops don't affect it.

Con please check again about this becuse after all this days and just too much autos and manual mission i cant even loot rare item.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,742 posts

Just a suggestion, but a month without regular Premium boxes; and potential upgrade tokens, is going to be harsh. There's only so many of these event boxes i'll want to spend money on, and then spend money on what I craft upgrading them. 

Con

Con
  • 4,231 posts

Update 2 on the way up now. There'll be a few other things coming towards the end of the week - weapons, gear and boxes. For now, some clothing to craft :D

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 91 posts
Yay! More fuel to burn!

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

Awesome :) I think it's safe to assume the components will remain basically the same for future crafts, then.

Strider

Strider
  • 241 posts

Just a minor suggestion, I think we should be able to craft the items throughout the event and not as the weeks pass the earlier items get phased out. I'll admit I joined the event late with only 2 days left to craft the week 1 items so this was not a pleasant experience. If this won't be something you'll change, I do hope at the very least during the last few days of the event (or throughout the final week), you'll bring back the whole collection to craft.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

Update 2 on the way up now. There'll be a few other things coming towards the end of the week - weapons, gear and boxes. For now, some clothing to craft :D

nice can't wait to see what is craftable :)

Con

Con
  • 4,231 posts

Awesome :) I think it's safe to assume the components will remain basically the same for future crafts, then.

Yep, that's the plan. There might be a few extra pieces here and there, but it'll mostly be the same bits.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

Thanks Con, stocking up on fragments then :P

unchained

unchained
  • 113 posts

Really nice melee, Con, but I was hoping for noisy one on high lvl. :) Will we get one, pretty please? If not now in some future update maybe?

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 97 posts

yeah they do nice , gj Con

Edited by Rainwater, Today, 12:25 AM.