Photo

Uni Drop Rate During This Event

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Robai

Robai
  • 39 posts

It feels like UNI drop rate is reduced a lot during this event or it's just me?

My scavengers scream all the time since finding lots of the event crap, it's annoying.

DarkAzrael154

DarkAzrael154
  • 6 posts

It depends, I seem to get them at a fairly even rate especially on Union Island, during events with related boxes all other boxes and caches stop dropping, to make way for event ones. It could be that unique rates lessen as well to make space for the event specific componants.

Edited by DarkAzrael154, 07 July 2018 - 09:19 AM.

Robai

Robai
  • 39 posts

This is what I'm getting with Mega on (that's my 4th run today with Mega on and it's been like 2 days since last UNI dropped):

HuPvD8i.png

Robai

Robai
  • 39 posts

Ok, finally got an UNI. Even two per one run, and a rare at the same time too!

HvmQGpt.gif

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

How has this levelled out after the event? 

It's possible that the flood of "premium" crafting items is messing with the loot system. I'll keep that in mind for the next event.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 155 posts

Hiya,

I think the amount of premium stuff in the form of components does effect the loot noticeably during events,

it's been the case for quite a while,

the loot did settle down nicely after the event and I got some decent uni's at a rate that I'd consider normal, weapons & gear.

I've pretty much given up getting the alliance loot boost, it really doesn't seem to make a difference and is a waste of tokens during an event due to the premium stuff dropping,

I have got the mega boost running this week,

I kinda regret it tbh, the loot is awful!

I was getting better stuff without it!

the really weird thing with the mega boost is that on played missions virtually all the gear found is a colour yet virtually every weapon found is common, maybe the odd green, very rarely a blue, hardly ever a purple,

consequently, if anything is going to turn rare or uni it's going to be a gear and even after recycling dozens of uni gears from the expansion areas I've 4 or 5 pages of the things, over half the uni gear from all the time I've played the game,

earlier I even tried un equipping all my lucky coins, uni lucky face masks and my 4% looter to see if I'd got too much find chance with the mega boost but it didn't make the slightest difference.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 280 posts

What i have previously noticed that the amount of weapons dropping unique is significally bigger if youre doing auto missions instead of manuals on my level 60 account i get 3 uniques all of them being weapons i only did auto missions they were not really good uniques but i noticed it. Then a couple days ago i only did manuals and only find gears. Also the majority of the uniques you get in island are weapons too. Since the odds of your rolling a weapon is higher then a gear.