Photo

Lack Of Good Targets Again

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

Is there anyone at all that can confirm they are having this problem on Facebook or Kongregate? If so, please provide your User ID.

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

Con, just want to make sure you know this: The bug does not affect level 55-60 targets. There must be some difference in how a level 60 player acquires targets compared to the lower levels.

Thanks for the info. It could be that the lower levels are most likely newer accounts and there's something going on with populating those lists. The 55-60's probably have their lists full already. 

Rif

Rif
  • 1 posts

Name Rifan

User Id: Unknown_Player

Lvl 26

jjj

jjj
  • 15 posts

Thanks for the info. It could be that the lower levels are most likely newer accounts and there's something going on with populating those lists. The 55-60's probably have their lists full already. 

All I can add is that the past few rounds, the targets for lvl 60s have seemed to go deeper into level 55 accounts than I remember them going prior to people mentioning this bug. Seemingly abandoned level 55 accounts- old players who stopped playing before the game was expanded from 55 to 60 levels are appearing on target lists once the lvl 60 targets are exhausted. Not sure if that's just because there has been more raiding going on at lvl 60 lately, or if it's related to this bug.

Rising_Dragon

Rising_Dragon
  • 7 posts

Targets just come and go. One day they're here, and the rest of the week, they're not. The last targets I had were on the first day of the last war. Though I noticed something... strange. When I checked the list, there was only one target. When I attacked and won, it gave me another (only one more). It didn't give me options to attack which target I wanted. Just gave me one and when I attacked it, it gave me another. Pretty sure that shouldn't happen. Most likely it is related to this targeting bug. I hope this info helps.

Edit: Targets are coming again, I hope you fixed it con, or was it just another coming and going wave?

Edited by Rising_Dragon, 14 August 2018 - 03:45 PM.

Baulde

Baulde
  • 4 posts

I am having an issue with very limited targets and point values. 

https://imgur.com/a/GAKFYag

Notice all the SP members are only 25 pts, no way Chris should be 25pts. And there is not even two full pages of targets. 

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 16 posts

Now every time i log into 2 different deaths XDeathslingerX and DeathPiehawker , i load guns and grenades , pick a target and load up men and go for a raid and it save fails on both accts every time,,, 10 times each and i cannot raid ,,, why Is this ???    Accts are   armorXDeathslingerX and armor DeathPiehawker 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 786 posts

Now every time i log into 2 different deaths XDeathslingerX and DeathPiehawker , i load guns and grenades , pick a target and load up men and go for a raid and it save fails on both accts every time,,, 10 times each and i cannot raid ,,, why Is this ???    Accts are   armorXDeathslingerX and armor DeathPiehawker 

Do you end the raid very fast? I always get save failed when I ended a raid after less than 3 minutes. Try and wait until 4 minutes has passed.

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

So after a lot of digging around and looking at external issues, we think we've found something. 

There was a bug in the part of the equation that randomises the targets that was incrementally getting worse over time. 

In an attempt to try and push down players that had more recently been attacked, we were accidentally pushing them down too far, and older worthless accounts were bubbling to the top. That's why you were seeing more and more inactive and even banned accounts coming up in your lists. 

Let us know how it's panning out for you all over the next few weeks and we'll continue to keep an eye on it.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 266 posts

So after a lot of digging around and looking at external issues, we think we've found something. 

There was a bug in the part of the equation that randomises the targets that was incrementally getting worse over time. 

In an attempt to try and push down players that had more recently been attacked, we were accidentally pushing them down too far, and older worthless accounts were bubbling to the top. That's why you were seeing more and more inactive and even banned accounts coming up in your lists. 

Let us know how it's panning out for you all over the next few weeks and we'll continue to keep an eye on it.

It's good you are looking into it but if you could just add back the alliance tab as well as keep the individual tab, i don't think this issue would of been that big of a problem to the point where there was literally no targets. i don't really understand why this was ever removed in the first place, if you're worried about people being trashed then that's why the WF exist.

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 16 posts

I still cannot raid at all and i want to know why !!! As soon as hit go for a raid it save fails me .. i have spent alot of money on these players as well as all my others and now i cant even play and i want to know why ,,,,armorXDeathslingerX,,,and armorDeathPiehawker,,,

Rising_Dragon

Rising_Dragon
  • 7 posts

Targets are back, but now the alliance tab is nothing but a black flag. Game takes heck of a time to load which has not happened to me for... pretty much forever. My user ID is armorRising_Dragon

Baulde

Baulde
  • 4 posts

Down to 4 targets in my attack list. Only one can actually be attacked. All are SP members, and their point value is bugged at 25pts.

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

I still cannot raid at all and i want to know why !!! As soon as hit go for a raid it save fails me .. i have spent alot of money on these players as well as all my others and now i cant even play and i want to know why ,,,,armorXDeathslingerX,,,and armorDeathPiehawker,,,

That'll be something unrelated. Is there any common link between those accounts in terms of equipment you're trying to use?

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

Targets are back, but now the alliance tab is nothing but a black flag. Game takes heck of a time to load which has not happened to me for... pretty much forever. My user ID is armorRising_Dragon

What's the Alliance Tag? Is this an issue for everyone else in your alliance?

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 16 posts

That'll be something unrelated. Is there any common link between those accounts in terms of equipment you're trying to use?

dont think so ,, 2 totally different levels ,, only thing in common is 50 % ammo book or new helmuts i crafted clothing and grenades ....i asked around and someone mentioned that if someone posted a link in chat and was looked at could have gotten some kind of bug that way ,, is that possible ?? otherwise i havent a clue why this is happening ,,, it does this on all 10 accts,,, and now my alliance flags are blank white ,,, im still in the alliances but flags have nothing on them ,, this is yet another war i havent been able to raid these players ,,, something has to b done 

Edited by DeathdealerXX, 16 August 2018 - 11:47 AM.

jjj

jjj
  • 15 posts

The bug fix seems to have fixed/improved targets at lower levels, but now targets at lvl 60 are very sparse. Those abandoned lvl 55 accounts that were bubbling up have seemingly been replaced with nothing at all most of the time.

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 16 posts

my reply is below ,, didnt really know how to do it have only done it once long agao lol 

jjj

jjj
  • 15 posts

I have just 1 open target on my list at the moment. The bug fix has had some unintended consequences at lvl 60.

There is a total of 13 potential targets on the list: 9 online right now, 3 under protection. Why are those that are online/protected included in the list at all?

oHx_Ye2XRM_2OLOtDxVyIA.png

Edited by jjj, 16 August 2018 - 03:54 PM.

Milan

Milan
  • 10 posts

http://prntscr.com/kjf1cv