Baulde

Baulde
  • 3 posts

Only 4 targets as well

https://imgur.com/a/W6Rq7vz

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 15 posts

That'll be something unrelated. Is there any common link between those accounts in terms of equipment you're trying to use?

its not the equipment ,,, the settings are linked somehow when they should all b separate ,, ,, i log into 1 acct and say turn off the lights ,,, and log out ,,, then log into a diff acct and the lights are off there also when i left them on ,,, why is that ?? ,,,, i have alt  accts and each 1 has a separate email address and username ,,, with that said every acct should b separate like it was a diff person ,, should not matter if same IP address ,,, each own settings for each acct ,,,now that is not anything to do with equipment or me for that matter ,,, thats the game ,,,and why have u not addressed my accts and found a solution ,, i spend about 100 a week here and have for years  and am not able to participate after i have spent the cash ,,, im not happy here 

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 9 posts

8/18 under topic of lack of targets new issue:  Now having pt targets appear only to then attack and have a notification appear that said target is under protection