Baulde

Baulde
  • 5 posts

Only 4 targets as well

https://imgur.com/a/W6Rq7vz

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 16 posts

That'll be something unrelated. Is there any common link between those accounts in terms of equipment you're trying to use?

its not the equipment ,,, the settings are linked somehow when they should all b separate ,, ,, i log into 1 acct and say turn off the lights ,,, and log out ,,, then log into a diff acct and the lights are off there also when i left them on ,,, why is that ?? ,,,, i have alt  accts and each 1 has a separate email address and username ,,, with that said every acct should b separate like it was a diff person ,, should not matter if same IP address ,,, each own settings for each acct ,,,now that is not anything to do with equipment or me for that matter ,,, thats the game ,,,and why have u not addressed my accts and found a solution ,, i spend about 100 a week here and have for years  and am not able to participate after i have spent the cash ,,, im not happy here 

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 13 posts

8/18 under topic of lack of targets new issue:  Now having pt targets appear only to then attack and have a notification appear that said target is under protection

Baulde

Baulde
  • 5 posts

Still really limited targets. Hard to get any points. And raiders that are active and scoring in their alliance are showing up as 25 pts for me. 

Its like they don't want people to play. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

Maybe con should give the raider compounds a flag so people atleast have something to raid.

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 100 posts

Only 4 targets as well

https://imgur.com/a/W6Rq7vz

That is basicly how my targets list looks like as well on Kongregate, every raider at lvl 60 I have talked to is experiencing something similar still. My guess is that it only populates the list with remotely active players and there don't seem to be many of those unflagged at lvl 60 on kong :P

I do get some random targets worth 41-20 too, very few though and seemingly random.

I like that people can no longer just farm free flags but right now it's rather boring the game to death instead so that's no good.

The targets situation is a bit better from lvl 10-35 but above that it's completely dry.

One thing that is different though is that Baulde seems to be the only one getting high value targets showing as 25 wp which is not quite fair, that is not something any other players on kong are experiencing to my knowlege.

All I ask is that in the attempts to fix the game, don't forget that the server populations are very different, try to find a fix that works for us all if at all possible.