Bugs Are Still Haunting The Dead Zone

bugs improvement suggestion ideas fix task lagging request feedback issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

kliop

kliop
  • 6 posts

Long time no see...

I am playing Dead Zone periodically only because of the new events and updates, and I have to admit that the event for this month is certainly fascinating. But, consider the Con Artist is/are earning so much from this game, the overall gaming experience is damned because of the bugs and lagging (and because of the sudden raise in the players?).Worst still, even a periodical player like me can experience some of them, which really suggests that you guys have make too little improvement on these for a long, long time.

My bugged experience:

1. Task system is unable to count anything as well as failed to load a complete task list.

2. Blank screen when entering a mission.

3. Extra response time on everything, ESPECIALLY the infected sighted mission clock which is really needed to disclose the timer to players.

My suggestions:

1. In-game error capture and report system.

2. In-game manual loading refresh is allowed when the game is stuck in various loading screens.

3. Pause-and-refresh system is allowed during bugged missions, and with mission time compensation.

PS

Here is the lists of bugs worthy to mention (without further verifying):

A List Of Bugs.............. - Reports - Con Artist Games

Raid Bug Health Reduced On Survivors - Reports - Con Artist Games

Bug. Seriously. Another One. Killing The Fun. - Reports - Con Artist Games

PPS What the heck? Only a max. 5K file can be upload?
You know what, a png file is already off the limit so easily...
Therefore, no prove here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs, improvement, suggestion, ideas, fix, task, lagging, request, feedback, issues