Long time no see...
I am playing Dead Zone periodically only because of the new events and updates, and I have to admit that the event for this month is certainly fascinating. But, consider the Con Artist is/are earning so much from this game, the overall gaming experience is damned because of the bugs and lagging (and because of the sudden raise in the players?).Worst still, even a periodical player like me can experience some of them, which really suggests that you guys have make too little improvement on these for a long, long time.
My bugged experience:
1. Task system is unable to count anything as well as failed to load a complete task list.
2. Blank screen when entering a mission.
3. Extra response time on everything, ESPECIALLY the infected sighted mission clock which is really needed to disclose the timer to players.
1. In-game error capture and report system.
2. In-game manual loading refresh is allowed when the game is stuck in various loading screens.
3. Pause-and-refresh system is allowed during bugged missions, and with mission time compensation.
Here is the lists of bugs worthy to mention (without further verifying):