Dear Con

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 172 posts

Rainbow,

going on what Con said earlier:

"Made some adjustments to the lucky and skilled mods for this maintenance. Check it out and let me know how it goes."

the lucky change has effected lucky gears that would have been purple, turning them blue,

the skilled change has effected skilled weapons that would have been purple, turning them blue,

therefore disqualifying both variants from turning uni, they can only turn rare now.

I was away from the game when the additional, yet non functional, naming prefixes of: generic, civilian, clean, dirty, polished etc. were added to common (white) weapons & good (green) weapons,

can you remember what the rationale was for adding these extra names?

they seem to have no function other than to create a multiplicity of these low value items,

I was speculating that they may be the reason we were getting so many common and green weapons in comparison with the gears?

these additional, non functional, prefixes were never added to common and green gears,

it's the only obvious difference I can see from when I was playing 2012 to 2014,

back then weapons and gears were more balanced in quality,

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

I don't have detailed statistics like others but what I can say for my account is... 
Before the maintenance I was able to find 2 - 5 unis a day - ALL gear. Also most of the looted gear was blue or purple, almost all guns were grey with some greens.

Now I haven't found any uni yet. Nada, nothing, zero. I pull in 1 - 2 rare gear every day, I see some blue and more green weapons, almost no purples though and definitely no unis. 
Kinda miss the time when I found 1 - 2 unis per day and it was pretty much mixed bag. 

qwee

qwee
  • 9 posts

So far this week all uni weapons I got are from island.  Most uni stuff I have looted are gears had 1 sword. Been using several 10-15 looter books with loot boost havent gotten any weapon unis yet and been getting a lot of blue guns with skill+sighted that should be purple and havent gotten purple gun but gotten lots of blues and a few rares.

Edited by qwee, 23 August 2018 - 10:46 PM.

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

Today - three manual missions on Island and nine autos with the rest of the team plus five manual missions on high lvl gun places after I finished the Island raid...
I only saw ONE PURPLE BOW from Island and a few blue weaps and gears, otherwise nothing... 
And that's how it goes for me since monday... Come on, this loot is pure evil. :/ 

Edit: Today again... Around 20 missions + Island, both manual and autos, no purple weaps, two purple gear and one rare gear. 
I mean, I don't want to complain, but this is even less fun than finding 4 uni gears to recycle every day. 

Edited by unchained, 25 August 2018 - 07:38 PM.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 106 posts

I guess he is just going to ignore us like usual...

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 122 posts

I guess he is just going to ignore us like usual...

lol

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

50 missions in (manuals and autos) and same old, same old. One purple gear and one rare gear. I think there is no point playing until this gets fixed. 

I am not a raider (and I paid for White Flag) so since I am capped and there is not even leveling to do game is just boring when I KNOW I won't loot anything. 
Bounties are 90 % of the time waaay below my lvl so those are not interesting either and I know Island maps by heart right now.
I can deal with crappy unis since there is every day a chance that from 1 - 3 unis one will be good or interesting but this is just not fun anymore.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 13 posts

overwhelming complaints in chat seem to indicate the uni drop rate needs to be fixed and has not been the same since before the last event.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 145 posts

Yo devs... even a simple "I'm busy" that takes ten seconds to type would be good enough for the time being. Thing is, you're leaving us in the dark for going on two weeks - no reply or even interest in players' hearing of the loot changes.

Remember when we used to get change logs? Yeah those were the days... Nowadays our loots get mixed up and we don't even know what exactly happened

Frankly Con, this is unacceptable. We expect better from y'all

qwee

qwee
  • 9 posts

I think CON needs more money to buy beer.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 106 posts

I give up , no point to loot anymore....

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 703 posts

Yo devs... even a simple "I'm busy" that takes ten seconds to type would be good enough for the time being. Thing is, you're leaving us in the dark for going on two weeks - no reply or even interest in players' hearing of the loot changes.

Remember when we used to get change logs? Yeah those were the days... Nowadays our loots get mixed up and we don't even know what exactly happened

Frankly Con, this is unacceptable. We expect better from y'all

implying this hasn't been going on for the past few months

we know nothing about bunkers

we know nothing about loot changes

we know nothing about improved bounties (even after the supposed better loot update, bounties still give us level 45 locations)

overall very little has been said as of late, and i honestly believe con and co are either done making content for the game, or are slowly shifting away to either another product or something else.

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 18 posts

Is there anybody out there?

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

Have things changed, I haven't found a unique on four accounts all weekend.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 13 posts

9/7 persistent complaints in chat about lack of finding unis and possible change in uni drop statistics

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

Please change things back to how they were, this is now a wasteland of finding nothing, and it's not fun. 

I'm a bit shocked the OP's comment was actually implemented on. I saved up a month for the 25% bonus and it's returned absolutely nothing. On four accounts. Way to completely kill a game  

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 703 posts

Please change things back to how they were, this is now a wasteland of finding nothing, and it's not fun. 

I'm a bit shocked the OP's comment was actually implemented on. I saved up a month for the 25% bonus and it's returned absolutely nothing. On four accounts. Way to completely kill a game  

implying it wasn't already dead

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

Con, you've killed your game with this one.

Please revert back to how it was. I haven't found anything on four accounts for days now and am using the 25% loot boost. 

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 85 posts

Con, you've killed your game with this one.

Please revert back to how it was. I haven't found anything on four accounts for days now and am using the 25% loot boost. 

Same here, I got my first uni of the week on my main with mega + OS.
It's not really fun

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 18 posts

Con, have you abandoned us?