Photo

Bps Is Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Munchy_Down

Munchy_Down
  • 4 posts

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or when ever the hell you are reading this.....

My name is Munchy and I am a recruiter for BPS (Bosses Pets).

We are looking for PvP and PvE players who are loyal and will be active for more than 3-7 hours a day, at least 4-7 times a week. We are a team that looks out for one another, who have each others backs. Who will help the next man/woman and help the ones that comes after them. We do not tolerate trashers (people who destroys another's defense completely and for no reason). BPS is always in the top 3 and average around 8,000-9,000 war points per week. individual war points per member is around 1,000- 1,700 but can bring it up if necessary. if you are interested in joining send a PM (Private Message) through Kong or my email...

Kong: Munchy_Down

Gmail: aziannguyen@gmail.com

Cheers! And Happy Killing!

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 283 posts

i like to join but im on AG/FB sorry !

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 122 posts

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or when ever the hell you are reading this.....

My name is Munchy and I am a recruiter for BPS (Bosses Pets).
We are looking for PvP and PvE players who are loyal and will be active for more than 3-7 hours a day, at least 4-7 times a week. We are a team that looks out for one another, who have each others backs. Who will help the next man/woman and help the ones that comes after them. We do not tolerate trashers (people who destroys another's defense completely and for no reason). BPS is always in the top 3 and average around 8,000-9,000 war points per week. individual war points per member is around 1,000- 1,700 but can bring it up if necessary. if you are interested in joining send a PM (Private Message) through Kong or my email...

Kong: Munchy_Down
Gmail: aziannguyen@gmail.com

Cheers! And Happy Killing!

I'm the leader of BPS (as you can tell by the name) any questions you got whether your on AG/FB or kong just hit me up and I'll answer any of your questions. Along with Munchy and my other recruits.