Photo

Raiding Glitch

Raided Multiple

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SLE23

SLE23
  • 17 posts

So I know that there is supposed to be some sort of raid cool down timer, like you can only raid somebody once before you can't raid them for a while, but it isn't working. Because there was this guy (jamesstoner) who attacked me FOUR different times with in a twelve hour period of time. Over these four raids, he:
A) Stole resources everytime

B) Took down one or two of my defenses

He eventually took down everything and then threw a grenade, killing everybody and allowing him to get the flag and ONCE AGAIN GET MY RESOURCES.

This is a glitch. He should only be able to raid me once in a 24 hour period and do it FOUR %#$!@ING TIMES.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 12 posts

Was your compound left empty (meaning no survivors home) any of those four times?

Edited by ambrosia, 06 September 2018 - 01:48 AM.

SLE23

SLE23
  • 17 posts

It's not the fact that I'm not getting protection. In his first 3 raids, he didn't do anything that would give me any protection. It's that fact that the game was allowing him to attempt a raid on my compound 4 separate times and not locking the idiot out of it the first time.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 787 posts

i have a kind of same issue, in this case i am receiving only 4 hours of protection instead of 12, i have more logs if is necessary.

i know this is not the place to post this but is to corroborate the post made by SLE23

RAID_LOG.png

You had a bounty.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 48 posts

I think this is just a missunderstanding, i put the logs because if SLE23 have been attacked 4 times, in each time should have receivided 2 hours protection at least counting the fact of his survivors downned, but in my case i see 2 similar raids but with diferent protection and what i try to say is why the game is giving less protection, ussually this happen if you do a raid and after that someone raid you.

You get less protection time when you have an active bounty. The first raider collected it, you got 4 hours. The second raider killed all, you got the normal 12 hours because you had no bounty.

There was a time when once someone attacked you, you would not appear as a target for them for a designated cool-down period. That is not the case anymore. Once your protection expires (either by time, or by you going out to raid) you are placed back on the target list and available for anyone to raid, no matter how recently they have attacked you. I don't know if this was an intentional change or not, but it has changed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raided, Multiple