Photo

Suspicious Raiding

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

POed_Irishman

POed_Irishman
  • 13 posts

I am not familiar with raiding of my own. That is, I don't raid myself. How do three raiders decimate my compound when I have defenders with plenty of range to be able to cover all the insertion areas?

Edited by POed_Irishman, 06 September 2018 - 11:07 AM.

POed_Irishman

POed_Irishman
  • 13 posts

It seems I cannot post the log into the topic.  I just don't see how three raiders can do so much to my compound.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

I am not familiar with raiding of my own. That is, I don't raid myself. 

^^

Nothing suspicion just a decent to good raider.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 709 posts

Hell, if anything it seems overstaffed. Many raiders can do that with 2 or even 1 man, especially to someone who doesn't have much experience with raiding.

Edited by Lana Woo, 06 September 2018 - 04:51 PM.

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

I'm also getting tons of reports where 1-3 attackers have destroyed my whole defence, and they have done it pretty fast it seems.

I haven't done raiding for ages so i can't say much about the mechanics but seems it's not very well balanced when few attackers can

kill all defenders seemingly easy.

My defenders have quite decent gear equipped.

Ps. I'm not accusing anyone about cheating, just saying that raiding mechanics should be checked and get balanced better.

Edited by Hezm, 13 December 2018 - 11:06 AM.

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 149 posts

Nothing suspicious  with 1-2-3 man winning your defence its normal if the defender has a bad layout  or has bad guns/gear.

try looking at defences from  top alliance members and try using long rifles in ur defence and it will help .

noise

noise
  • 20 posts

bounty hunting in low erea's as a lvl 60 player is not fun and dont speak about the low lvl stuff you get in it

like a game be high lvl always need to go low lvl for crappy rewards

would you be happy con if you are lvl 60 and you have to go low lvl ereas would you like it??

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

bounty hunting in low erea's as a lvl 60 player is not fun and dont speak about the low lvl stuff you get in it

like a game be high lvl always need to go low lvl for crappy rewards

would you be happy con if you are lvl 60 and you have to go low lvl ereas would you like it??

I dunno why you talk about this in this thread.