Photo

Reasons To Play And Waste Time / Money On This Game.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ShamishA1_Almost_Retired

ShamishA1_Almost_Retired
  • 42 posts

Hey Players of the Dead Zone,

I have been playing this game for 3-4 yrs and has been obersving the communities and forum posts. I have so far noticed that 75% of the ideas that come from AG/ FB are honestly garbage and game killing ( No offence, but if you are offended then I can't help it coz it is the truth) rest 25% are benefiting to the game and players, and I have been noticing that Con and CAG acts instantly on those 75% garbage ideas and he has been, and, STILL is ignoring all the posts and ideas that come from Kongregate server whose 98% posts are beneficial for the game and for the players of the all servers.

Players from Kong including me have posted many ideas, many times which would help the game to develop further and to increase the numbers of players in the game but Con ignored all the time. So, everyone from my server has lost hope from CAG that they can develop and keep this game alive any longer, especially in the presence of players from AG whose ideas are pure garbage and game killing. Now, I barely see anyone online in our server; NOT even a COUPLE of players. The game is unbearably boring now.

So, I wanna know by asking all the players from all servers (especially those 75% folks) reasons to play this game any further and spend time / money in it. There are more than enough stuffs / points from which those 75% folks and CAG can be criticized and blamed for killing the game and the community.

I think I will soon start bantering and roasting those players for laughs, so at least this game and community can die with a laugh.

Now give reasons to play this game any further ( I don't care about the votes literally, Since most of the players know and understands why I am saying this)

Edited by ShamishA1_Almost_Retired, 21 September 2018 - 08:15 AM.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

there is no reason to play anymore especially since the only reason I can see con ignoring a whole server is because it doesn't bring in enough money to warrant paying attention to hell I'm sure if Yahoo decided to keep their games section that the Yahoo server would have been paid even less attention than the Kong server 

Salif

Salif
  • 103 posts

I haven't been able to get into the game for over 1 year now, all my posts and emails to CAG went unanswered.. But if I could get into the game I think the only reason I would play is because I had spent some money and would hate to see it just go to waste.. 

The only reason I even check these forums anymore is that little hope that Con might have answered one of my posts for help

Edited by Salif, 19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM.

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 53 posts

Bought a package last Halloween that included some clothing. The Wehrmacht uniform made my female characters invisible (chest or legs, depending on which part I wear). The bug's still here and I can't give it to the character I want. I can't even enjoy something as simple as a costume, which I paid for with real money. A bunch of other bugs have been here forever and more seem to pile on. Don't know if they can do anything about the memory leaks, but those are a huge wall to playing for an hour or more (had this issue on multiple browsers including Chrome and Pale Moon). While I get that fixing bugs takes money... I don't think that's an adequate excuse to let things pile up. The issues need to be fixed if their consumers are going to be kept happy (relatively speaking). The community on Kongregate has shrunk quite a bit for a reason, it can be hard to find the game very enjoyable anymore.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

To me it always felt like warfare online was con artists big new thing it failed and yeah con might have taken that hard.

Also can you really blame con? The game is nothing but pure drama and has been for years the crap that's happening is unbelievable insane sometimes. 

To me it's a dam miracle con  has even had such patients to deal with all of this for so long the man has a high tolerance level. 

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 176 posts

I haven't been able to get into the game for over 1 year now, all my posts and emails to CAG went unanswered.. But if I could get into the game I think the only reason I would play is because I had spent some money and would hate to see it just go to waste.. 

The only reason I even check these forums anymore is that little hope that Con might have answered one of my posts for help

Hi Salif,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems connecting to the game,

there have been multiple changes to Facebook, Gameroom, Chromium based browsers etc. that have created obstacles to connecting successfully,

they've not been instigated by Con Artist Games but by the internet monopolising corporations that have taken an almost rabid dislike of Flash Player,

I've been following it all reasonably closely and offering guidance to peeps obstructed from connecting by changes,

if you let me know your operating system, preferred browser and game platform, i.e. Armor Games, Facebook or Kong, I'd be happy to offer you a few pointers as to where the connection problems might be and how to overcome them.

Salif

Salif
  • 103 posts

Hi Salif,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems connecting to the game,

there have been multiple changes to Facebook, Gameroom, Chromium based browsers etc. that have created obstacles to connecting successfully,

they've not been instigated by Con Artist Games but by the internet monopolising corporations that have taken an almost rabid dislike of Flash Player,

I've been following it all reasonably closely and offering guidance to peeps obstructed from connecting by changes,

if you let me know your operating system, preferred browser and game platform, i.e. Armor Games, Facebook or Kong, I'd be happy to offer you a few pointers as to where the connection problems might be and how to overcome them.

I don't think its my computer or browser windows 10 and edge but who knows anymore.. My ole lady can get in her 2 accounts  just fine using the same computer and browser.. My account keeps getting stuck on collating game data on the loading screen..  I play on armor games and they tell me its a problem on the game side that wont let me in and to contact the developers..   

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 176 posts

Hi Salif,

that doesn't sound very hopeful,

collating game date is pretty much the last loading step,

the red loading bar is nearly all the way across, the circular loading icon, does it just free wheel or does it stop rotating?

if it's rotating smoothly with no erratic stops and starts then it's not doing anything and I'd hit the browser refresh button and let it try again,

if the circular animation stops rotating then it's still interacting with the server, mine can stop like that for 20 secs sometimes then complete loading, if it's stopped spinning I'd just leave it a few minutes and let the server try and figure it out,

loading the game after a long absence could well be more demanding on the server,

otherwise, you're prolly right, it may need some Con magic,

idk if you're going to be one of my few failures, rats!