Photo

When You Doing A Mission Left Click Does Nothing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DJboutit

DJboutit
  • 50 posts

When I am doing a mission outside my home base Left click is not working when I click to move or search a object it does nothing I have to click 10 to 15 time before anything will happen.  Since I am not able to do much I am only able to search only about 40% to 50% of the items.  Anybody else having this problem where left click is not doing much??

Edited by DJboutit, 21 September 2018 - 04:29 AM.

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 53 posts

the game response a few seconds later or something like that?

DJboutit

DJboutit
  • 50 posts

It is like the game responds 5 to 10 seconds later. 

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 46 posts

This happens quite a bit on FireFox browser. Try Yandex browser..works seamless over here

DJboutit

DJboutit
  • 50 posts

IE works just fine FF has a problem

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 172 posts

there is a problem with windows 10 starting up diagnostic, data telemetry and update reviewing tasks during game play that can cause a delay in response when mouse clicking during played missions,

I keep task manager running at all times and if I encounter weird behavior I pop out of full screen and review cpu loading and what processes are running,

I associate the mouse command delay with the cpu running at 20% more than usual with no obvious reason,

a recent culprit I spotted is a thing called WMI Reverse Performance Adapter Maintenance Utility,

this shit is impossible to stop or disable in win 10 and I've resorted to installing a telemetry blocker from Spybot Search & Destroy,

https://www.safer-ne...ot-anti-beacon/

there's a free download for private use,

you do need to have it running to work, it doesn't run on startup, so you need to open it after startup or restart, if it's active it'll show up as a process in task manager process list,

I'm also trying out this puppy,

https://www.novirust...in-update-stop/

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 22 September 2018 - 04:14 PM.