Photo

To : Con, My Fellow Friends, Players And Survivors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 24 posts

Hi guys, my name is Andrew Png from Malaysia, an Armorgames player. It begins when i discovered The Last stand:Union city in Armorgames. After i have played it, i was looking another game that similar to it and i found the MMORPG>>>THE LAST STAND : DEAD ZONE. THE STORY OF ME IN THE DEADZONE BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its quite hard for me at the time i started cuz im still new and fresh, many of those tactics things and rules im still not get use with. Afraid of those zombies that attacked my compound and raiders who put my survivors down and scattered my compound in a huge mess. Slowly and after, I learned how to make my compound a good defensive strategy from the incoming zombie hordes and raiders. Here i need to say a thank you for those players and survivors who give me the advice. Then, i started to learn how to assign my survivors in good position either in the Offensive Mission or the Defensive modes. I also learned how to raid others and ensure my survivors came back succesfully (even my raiding is sucks). I reached the highest level of 60 a few months ago and i started to make a new account for the deadzone for myself.

Now the account is 34lvl and equipped with 50 lvls unique and rare weapons that i use at the previous account. The reasons i shift the weapons to the new account was i dont want to loose all of my unique weapons and sell to others while i can equipped for the new ones for the future... Before that, i have a friend who was same with me playing deadzone but now he has quit, the sad for me. I am also glad and happy to see new fresh players at low levels start playing the game and have a chat conversation with them. ALSO, when Con updated the new horizons and other new and cool events that came out every year, I am furfilled with joy as i can see the future of the deadzone. Talking about events, the event that i like the most was the halloween cuz Con always came out with new weapons that equipped with high DPS such as the halloween event on the 2017 which was a world war 2 theme. I crafted a sturmgewehr assault rifle which output was 500+ DPS and an Imperial sword which output 450+ DPS. The deadliest weapons crafted by me to assault the hordes.

Talking about the future events, I am looking forward for the "new types of reworked zombies" and "Herc Bunkers" events that was gave to know by Con in the 2018 Roadmap. I know con is working on these and i hope con will make these events more cooler and deadlier. (I have gave the suggestions before). I am also hope more intersting events such like the new horizon would be on air in the next year since we was not far from the year 2019. And also, not long after this I will start my Youtube channel by making a series of video including this game . I will inform you guys when it start. Stay tuned.

AND NOW for the person who talks about "the future of Deadzone is no longer at there" , here i have some WORDS for you... Firstly, this game have been online since 2012 and 6 years have passed. i knew its difficult for Con for keeping this game online and updated as it needs cash to be operate and done. Only a small amount of player would buy the items with cash money and so the income for con will be low and for con will be struggling on operating and maintaining this game and the ideas and new events would be take a time for con. I know how Con struggled even Im only a player. Keep the good work on Con. Youre the best.

AND THE SECOND, giving ideas are not wrong as ideas can be changed, modified or combined. Players who gave bad critics along with some bad words.....I just wanna to said critics are good, BUT THOSE BAD CRITICS WITH SOME BAD ANNOYING WORDS ON IT JUST MAKE OTHERS PEOPLE FEEL ATTACKED AND MAD. PLEASE GAVE SOME GOOD CRITICS EVEN THE IDEAS GIVEN ARE BAD. BE POSITIVE. THE PEOPLE WHO ONLY GAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND CRITICS SHOULD BE SHAME OF THEMSELVES. (somebody with the bad critics out there not long ago making topics but no need to mention the person ya) . Think Forward and Positively. This game has operating for 6 years for so long even other game wouldnt online so far SO THINK ABOUT THAT, THIS GAME GOT ITS FUTURE.

Last but not least, I hope this game would develop further and still online and run for the coming years with the hard work of Con and the supports from the players. Hope i will meet more survivors and players and friends in the deadzone future. Maybe we can held a meet for the gamers in the future in a game exhibition.

Love Deadzone. Love CAG.

By : Andrew Png

Edited by andrewsmg99, 21 September 2018 - 11:59 AM.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 122 posts

This game might have a future...With another Dev team

qwee

qwee
  • 9 posts

why not Sandbox DZ. It seems that the devs have trouble creating content at the moment then why not utilize the player base. Let the players help make content.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,639 posts

why not Sandbox DZ. It seems that the devs have trouble creating content at the moment then why not utilize the player base. Let the players help make content.

considering how mods have helped old games in the past (DOOM is a prime example) it would be wise for Con to allow mods to DZ