bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts

good to know, say we're still kind of looking forward to a VC on discord

Can I roast con? Please?

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 17 posts

Hey con.  nice to see you.    any possibility of unlocking some of the past event crafts.   ive got alot on my inventory id like to sell.  thanks,   MOSES

noise

noise
  • 23 posts

con can up the stats of this event guns becouse the dps sucks a little only 1350 dps for the stoner..

the m60 is good but... and where wore you?? tell us pls

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

Hi Con,

idk if it has something to do with the loot change rollback or preparing the field for deploying the Halloween event but this week there seems to be a really marked shift in the water/food ratio of the loot,

the food part of tasking  took twice as long as it would normally and I've just had to do a find food survivor task and playing missions instead of auto's it really stood out,

I was going to large supermarkets and getting less than 30 food and in excess of 100 water, 132 water was the most in one go along with 29 food,

it's almost as if food has halved and water has doubled,

I did ask in chat and peeps seem to be noticing food being especially challenging this week,

any thoughts?

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

I'll have to have a look. There definitely wasn't any deliberate changes, but it may be that the previous iteration of the loot table had some manually adjusted values.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts

Imo the event comp drops got a perfect drop....they don't rain on you but they arent impossible.

VASH581

VASH581
  • 73 posts

Good to have ou back con! :D

BTW con, the background music sounds like those used in "13 Days In Hell", a flash game I played several years ago. Did you use the remixed version?

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 51 posts

Agreed. I'm looting less than half what I used to from the same # of sites.

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 50 posts

M60 could do with more range, considering the high Ammo cost of 200. Otherwise last year's event guns are a lot better.

Perhaps 23-25 range would be more accurate...otherwise I don't see many people crafting them at all :/

And also, we should have an option to add crafting kits to the crafts. So many kits we've paid for, and not being used!

Edited by Peter_Man_CFD, 18 October 2018 - 05:56 PM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 597 posts

I hope the next weeks crafts are worth will all those reborn remnants I have stock up on. 

David Adams

David Adams
  • 44 posts

Also, the Stoner 63's range when upgraded to lvl.55 is still stuck to 10. A range of 20 will be nice.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 44 posts

Can I roast con? Please?

Uhhhh....Can't.

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

Yeah actually, I think most of the level 50+ versions of the event weapons could use a range boost. 

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 307 posts

Just curious why are the low tier halloween keys so expensive this year normally they are just 50 fuel each now double and untradeable rewards seems like not worth to me the clothings are not that overpowered

noise

noise
  • 23 posts

con the stoner suck hard ball bananas 10 range???? for so high lvl it dont get even 1 kill on the counter  ... waist of feul if you ask me !!!

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts
That grammar is just 10/10 (sarcasm)

cesar

cesar
  • 106 posts

con help, the stage 3d and open gl is having problems again !!!! i have all updated but still having poor performance i already submitted on the technical  issues forum please save us !!!!

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

Is anyone else having issues when opening the huey drops? I've disconnected a few times after attempting to unbox them.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

Is anyone else having issues when opening the huey drops? I've disconnected a few times after attempting to unbox them.

Hiya,

something is happening atm, idk if the server is dicking about or maybe Con is updating stuff for the next stage of halloween, let's see what happens!

NeroVirgil

NeroVirgil
  • 33 posts

Hello Con. I dont know if its event related but today many people including me get "Save Failed" errors on kong server which makes the game unplayable ! Can you look into it please? 

Thanks in advance