Photo

Undead Thunder - Halloween 2018

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

David Adams

David Adams
  • 43 posts

Con, is there any Vietcong or US GI zombies?!

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 408 posts

Con, there is still no MK II EXO RP and the Ticket to Valhalla lvl 50 version is still identical to the lvl 25 one, in addition to not having the melee resistance of the old version. Crafting ends in 3 days. Please fix.

cesar

cesar
  • 106 posts

were is my dead zone candy?!!?!?!

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts

The skilled mods were all rolled back to their original "weights" and I just double checked them again, they're back to values we had in June. I appreciate the specific mod combos though, I'll go through and test them for maintenance tomorrow and see if I can get them back in order. Makes things much easier to manage, thanks! I might need to look further back at older versions.

Did you find those items in the last few weeks? I can't remember exactly how the mods are stored in the database in all cases, so it might be that they wouldn't have reverted to "correct" color after the change. A User ID for the account with those items would be handy.

Harpago, as for the abundance of unique gear, this is what I was actually trying to amend with the change originally, I think I'll adjust the drop rates of gear slightly. Everyone is interested in weapons more so, right?

Hey Con im pretty sure that there is a label code 

**text** 

or you could just ctrl f and find the mods

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Hi Con. Thanks for the fast reply first off.

The list that I've kept above, have all been scavenged within the last 7 days. Uniques still look a bit 'funny' overall. A lot of armors (Level56+) coming out with all stats in, and no Projectile Resistance added, and a lot of unique guns are missing the +Suppression stat.

From what I've seen and scavenged, the ratio for 3/3 : 4/4 guns is about 70:30 at the moment (Better than the 95:5 that we suffered with for 2 months)

Before, it was 20:80 in favour of 4/4s.

The 4/4 guns are what we Dead Zoners are predominantly after (It's what we all waste our time trying to find!) 4/4 guns represent the best type of gun possible, the pinnacle of uniques.

3/3 guns represents aged, old 2nd tier weapons, and a step backwards towards an era gone by.

And unfortunately, players have, and will continue, to leave this game, until this is resolved.

Here are my IDs, but I tend to recycle everything after each mission. I will try to keep some live examples on my main account, Id: armorpetermancfd, if that helps you out in any way.

Thanks for reading :)

So the "change" was literally about a dozen variables. The way the mods work is that they have quality values tied to them. When you have a mod like "Dampened Skilled" it's actually two different mods, Dampened and Skilled.

Each of those mods values are then combined. Dampened (5) and Skilled (8) - that gives us a score of 13. Which in the game's terms, is a blue item. It might be that some other mods were lowered in quality - which rings a bell because there was a lot of complaints quite a while back about them not being worth of being added to uniques. The lucky and skilled mods were all pushed back to 8, but they may have been 9's which would push things over the threshold.

Unfortunately, the oldest version of the file we have is from around the time I made the change, so I need to pull a backup from our storage, which can take 24 hrs (because they literally send a robot to go and find the tape it's stored on). But when I get that, I'll look at the values we had at the start of the year and see what's changed. 

In the meantime, I'll up the overall unique drop rate a smidge :)

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

We're done with PAX now, so there'll be a bit more Halloween stuff with today's maintenance. Sorry for the crafting issues, fixing those with the maintenance as well. I've added a couple of days to the clocks on those to make sure you don't miss out.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 108 posts

there was no more new stuff after maintenance.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

there was no more new stuff after maintenance.

Sorry, should've been clearer. Just Halloween food and buildings added. Also fixed the crafts that were missing / not working from last week and extended the crafting by a few days. Sale coming up soon too :)

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 173 posts

Hiya,

Pumpkin Traps & Decoys, maybe even the Mags of Mayhem ?

anyone new in the last year won't have had a chance to build them, the Pumpkins do look pretty cool at night.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 297 posts

Sorry, should've been clearer. Just Halloween food and buildings added. Also fixed the crafts that were missing / not working from last week and extended the crafting by a few days. Sale coming up soon too :)

Make guzzlers gas drop again for those traps please ;)

David Adams

David Adams
  • 43 posts

Con, have a question.

Which M16 is the basis for the M16 vietnam series? A1 or A3?

David Adams

David Adams
  • 43 posts

Con, have a question.

Which M16 is the basis for the M16 vietnam series? A1 or A3?

In-game, it looks like a M16A2

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 108 posts

con the game is still dropping event boxes....

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 408 posts

Final wave where?

qwee

qwee
  • 11 posts

So when is the Final wave coming?