Photo

Server Murge?

#Kong#AG #FB #Server Murge

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts
So kong (yes we exist) is dead. Generally 50 people on which are mostly alts of the maybe 50(max) total people playing. I'm just wondering if we'll be murged with AG/FB.

(If I used tags wrong im sorry first time using)

Salif

Salif
  • 103 posts

The system for the Yahoo merger worked great, so it could be used again 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

Hate to be this guy, but I would actually love to have kong to armours games since it means more people. 

But to be honest FB and AG is pretty much only held together by personal grudges people have so if you decide to come here be ready for some serious insane shit. 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

I'll throw in my support.

With our current playerbase size, it makes sense for only one server.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 584 posts

I would support this idea to merge kong users to AG/FB server for more people increase trading with each other, active alliance wars, and more communication in the chat rooms.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll happen. The reason they are separated was at Kongregates request when we established the game. On top of that I'm not sure it'd even be possible even if they permitted it, the third party we use for the backend has them separated into very different sectors.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts

@Con cant you just like take the kong player's profiles and transfer them to a AG file? 

(Idk how programming works as i only took 3 months of basic site making)

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll happen. The reason they are separated was at Kongregates request when we established the game. On top of that I'm not sure it'd even be possible even if they permitted it, the third party we use for the backend has them separated into very different sectors.

But moving all the accounts and removing the game from kongrate is possible? honestly this seems like a better choice will keep the game alive a little longer with some fresh new people. Who knows maybe the kongrate players will be willing to spend more cash on a more active server?