Photo

Photos From Pax East 2016

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Found some photos from PAX East 2018 (where Warfare Online was debuted):

From Louissi's Blog (Louissi was the guy who made Age of War): http://louissi.com/blog/?p=109

za7a4ur.jpg

gdXJgcF.jpg

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Con is the 2nd guy from the right in the first photo (With Warfare Online shirt on).

Also, next game preview from CAG twitter (2018 PAX AUS iirc): https://twitter.com/ConArtistGames

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 110 posts

From the tweet looks like more walking around Union City(?) and fighting zombies myself; stuff that I liked from TLS:UC.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

Con is the 2nd guy from the right in the first photo (With Warfare Online shirt on).

The bald guy?

Salif

Salif
  • 103 posts

For some reason when I looked at that picture, I was looking for a guy in a blues brother suit with his hair slicked back, to see if Con was in it lmao

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

From the tweet looks like more walking around Union City(?) and fighting zombies myself; stuff that I liked from TLS:UC.

That would be awesome. More solo exploration and adventure and hopefully less item grind (but having item diversity is still good!).

The bald guy?

Yes.

Of the two Bunker Sim guys, does anyone know which one is Louissi (Louis-Simon Menard, creator of Age of War)?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 590 posts

the only PAX east I have been to was PAX East 2018  it was an awesome convention. 

interesting photos of those developers warfare online and other game from the Armor games. :)

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts
I'm confused pls help

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Found some photos from PAX East 2018 (where Warfare Online was debuted):

From Louissi's Blog (Louissi was the guy who made Age of War): http://louissi.com/blog/?p=109

za7a4ur.jpg

Nice working digging that up, I'm not "bald", I shave my head because it's easier than messing with hair product and hair cuts.  :D

Left to Right is:

Julian Wilton - artist on Adventure Pals / Massive Monster

Jay Armstrong - BAFTA winning programmer / Massive Monster

Ferret - Armor Games

Jimp - artist / Massive Monster and Kongpanians, most famously though Sushi Cat

Thomas Brush - Pinstripe

Tasselfoot - Armor Games

Will - ex Armor now

Dan - Armor Games founder (left of me)

Louissi - below me

Me

Frank - artist working with Louissi on Bunker Sim

It was a great show, that crew really helped me out as I only could go to Boston. 

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Oh and forgot to say too, I'll post about this PAX just gone soon too along with some screens for you guys to munch on.

noise

noise
  • 15 posts

con says Nice working digging that up, I'm not "bald", I shave my head because it's easier than messing with hair product and hair cuts.  :D

lol 2 in once bald and funny i did not know it was posible :D

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 301 posts

Oh and forgot to say too, I'll post about this PAX just gone soon too along with some screens for you guys to munch on.

Con now youre back from PAX will you go around and fix small and larger bugs for DZ since the glitch with the books still havent been resolved 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Nice working digging that up, I'm not "bald", I shave my head because it's easier than messing with hair product and hair cuts.  :D

Left to Right is:

Julian Wilton - artist on Adventure Pals / Massive Monster

Jay Armstrong - BAFTA winning programmer / Massive Monster

Ferret - Armor Games

Jimp - artist / Massive Monster and Kongpanians, most famously though Sushi Cat

Thomas Brush - Pinstripe

Tasselfoot - Armor Games

Will - ex Armor now

Dan - Armor Games founder (left of me)

Louissi - below me

Me

Frank - artist working with Louissi on Bunker Sim

It was a great show, that crew really helped me out as I only could go to Boston. 

Same Tasselfoot that made this series of TLS: UC vids?

How many people are working at CAG right now? I know for the longest time, it was 6:

Con

Steve

Lisa

Tom

Sev

Simon

Last I heard, Simon went to be a mobile dev and Sev went to college.

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 13 November 2018 - 02:07 AM.