Photo

Can't Complete "collating Game Data"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

massimo_sk

massimo_sk
  • 8 posts

hi, i'm trying to enter the game, in the last hours, but it freezes in the last part of "collating game data".
am i the only one having this problem?
may this depend on my pc?
can i try do delete the game from gameroom and reinstall, or some data could go lost?
thanks in advice for any help

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 177 posts

Hi massimo,

I don't think many people use FB Gameroom anymore, it got updated and started rendering the game in software mode making it really laggy and producing an unsupported video card warning at the top of the screen,

the same goes for Google Chrome, Opera & Vivaldi, as with Gameroom they're all based on chromium project script,

I suggest using either Firefox or Yandex browser and playing the game via your facebook page, if it gets stuck on connecting or says you're not signed into FB when you actually are then make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed.

use this link to the game if you don't have a link on your FB page,

https://apps.faceboo...stand-deadzone/

the freeze at the last part of collating data might have been a temporary server problem today, some people were having problems loading the game, if it ever hangs for more than 30 secs at the loading stage just refresh your browser and have another go!

if you did uninstall Gameroom or delete the game in Gameroom you'd lose no data apart from maybe your in game settings, they're stored as a cookie in the flashplayer, otherwise every other aspect of your game data is stored on the server and you retrieve it every time you load the game, irrespective of which browser or computer you are using.

hope this is of some help.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 301 posts

Hi massimo,

I don't think many people use FB Gameroom anymore, it got updated and started rendering the game in software mode making it really laggy and producing an unsupported video card warning at the top of the screen,

the same goes for Google Chrome, Opera & Vivaldi, as with Gameroom they're all based on chromium project script,

I suggest using either Firefox or Yandex browser and playing the game via your facebook page, if it gets stuck on connecting or says you're not signed into FB when you actually are then make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed.

use this link to the game if you don't have a link on your FB page,

https://apps.faceboo...stand-deadzone/

the freeze at the last part of collating data might have been a temporary server problem today, some people were having problems loading the game, if it ever hangs for more than 30 secs at the loading stage just refresh your browser and have another go!

if you did uninstall Gameroom or delete the game in Gameroom you'd lose no data apart from maybe your in game settings, they're stored as a cookie in the flashplayer, otherwise every other aspect of your game data is stored on the server and you retrieve it every time you load the game, irrespective of which browser or computer you are using.

hope this is of some help.

Matt the game had connection issues during eu daytime i think that is what he means you could not go further then collating data

noise

noise
  • 14 posts

con fucking 3 raids in a row raid bug lost time and bullets im srry but stop hopping on a waliby

and fix stis pls hope you read this !!!!! you lazy ausie