• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

Hi Guys,

well Zmas 2018 seems to be revealing itself on a day by day basis so far,

first we got the fairy lights and znow,

now sploding Santa's have appeared.. deep joy!

it's got me trying to remember all the different elements we've got used to over the many Zmas's in the zone,

let's see,

zmas food, egg-nog, etc. those hams that do look rather tempting,

the znowman, zmas tree and zmas mounts are already in construction/misc, they got added back at halloween,

so maybe those components will start dropping so peeps can get decorating,

the Mk 1,2,3,4 boxes were popular last year, I'd not be upset to see them return,

I think there's always been bauble bombs to craft at Zmas,

regular Herc & Prem boxes have stopped dropping, I wonder what might replace them?

so what else is there?

after so many Zmas's CAG must have quite a selection of crafts and items to pick from,

I really liked the Star Wors Light Swords, are there any old items peeps would like to see again?

maybe this is a good time to write a little note to Zanta and see what else could appear in our stockings?

anything I've missed out?

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

omg it's happening!

well the zmas elves at CAG are furiously adding stuffs, with each reload of the game more stuffs is appearing!

a big yaaay to all the guys at CAG, merry Zmas folks!

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

is good  event so far. :)

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Hey all, it's a bit crazy around here as the year winds down. Will have info and details tomorrow, along with some gifts of more info on Aftermath :D

Merry Z-Mas!

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Cool, those swords don't seem to upgrade at lvl 55? 

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Cool, those swords don't seem to upgrade at lvl 55? 

Good catch. Fixed it and gave it a bit of a buff to account for the error.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

Hiya,

just a query,

I've not seen any coal for building the Znowmen yet or any of the components for the Zmas Hunt Mount?

a possible oversight?

and no one seems to have found a premium event box yet, idk if they've been uploaded yet?

the red nose reindeer dogs are rather cool, kinda made my day!

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

havent found any Z-mas boxes as well as reindeer dogs in the higher level areas.

also have not found any antibiotics at all since the Z-mas event.

Edited by Ghost Recon, 21 December 2018 - 06:06 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

havent found any Z-mas boxes as well as reindeer dogs in the higher level areas.

Finding antibiotics, but no event-premium boxes

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

Finding antibiotics, but no event-premium boxes

havent found any antibiotics but have been finding some event boxes that cost fuel but non premium versions.

The Antibiotics havent found any might be a bug on the kong side of the dead zone feels obsolete event though I was looking to craft that booster that asks for antibiotics.

Another thing to ask about antibiotics wasnt that supposed to be a medical item from the injury update or was antibiotics cut from the game?

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

havent found any antibiotics but have been finding some event boxes that cost fuel but non premium versions.

The Antibiotics havent found any might be a bug on the kong side of the dead zone feels obsolete event though I was looking to craft that booster that asks for antibiotics.

Another thing to ask about antibiotics wasnt that supposed to be a medical item from the injury update or was antibiotics cut from the game?

oh I see,

antibiotics used in crafting the Stim-Trauma, I've not found any of those via AG or FB,

I'm guessing antibiotics would appear in components like the stimulants, sedatives, taurine, salts, empty bottles,

I don't think antibiotics were ever in the regular med section, just anti inflammatorys, pain killers & antisceptic.

possibly these items currently missing will start dropping in a 2nd wave later on? idk, someone suggested coal was like that before, tbh I just can't remember!

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 22 December 2018 - 11:22 PM.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

oh I see,

antibiotics used in crafting the Stim-Trauma, I've not found any of those via AG or FB,

I'm guessing antibiotics would appear in components like the stimulants, sedatives, taurine, salts, empty bottles,

I don't think antibiotics were ever in the regular med section, just anti inflammatorys, pain killers & antisceptic.

vis a vis reindeer dogs, I've been playing in the teens and 20's, that's where all the dogs are, dogs are pretty rare in the expansion areas, it's just a sea of HERC's  : )

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

oh I see,

vis a vis reindeer dogs, I've been playing in the teens and 20's, that's where all the dogs are, dogs are pretty rare in the expansion areas, it's just a sea of HERC's  : )

found the old injury update that shows the antibiotics that were shown in the image.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

found the old injury update that shows the antibiotics that were shown in the image.

oh ok,

well the meds page in the inventory has been 34 items for quite some time,  maybe they were taken out or never implemented in the first place and Con overlooked that?

I had a couple of years away from the game so I've no continuous memory of every change, or even a particularily good memory in the first place!

you mean the green/yellow pills in the blister pack? those look pretty unfamiliar to me,  boy that update was a way back, I kinda remember meds being introduced!

there are a mind boggling number of items in the game, some only really apply to the beginning, for instance the radio amp was dropped from the 2-way build to allow newbies into chat earlier but it's still in the crafting inventory,

after 7yrs of additions and changes there is leeway for a bit of confusion, anomalies are likely to crop up now and then,

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 23 December 2018 - 12:18 AM.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 94 posts

Yay, the exploding zantas are back! I <3 exploding zantas!

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

Where to get Antibiotics, Coal and Winter Wasteland Premium Box?

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 39 posts

~CON's DECEMBER CHECKLIST~

1) - ACTIVATE ITEMS into Game drops!
- Coal (for ZNOWMEN)

- all comps needed for Reindeer Mantle

- Pumpkins (we're running low and you forgot them)

- ALL Halloween items in Construction Menu from all past years (cuz you forgot them)

- Anti-biotics

2) - RE-ACTIVATE the Mk.4 Abandoned Whiteout Cache

I posted about this in the thread you created around Oct 5th, but you ignored.

You have no idea how shitty things got around here during the UNIQUE-drought between August 20th - October 14th. That time-span included x2 25% MeGa GOLD BOOSTS and x4 10% ITEM LOOT BOOSTS. The least you could have done was gift everybody a measly x40-x60 UNIQUE RAID HAULS as an apology (the regulars deserve +90....) but absolutely nothing was done to show gratitude to those who stuck around, trying hard to motivate new players & old players to stick around, making more alt accounts to emulate the impression of higher game traffic. x575 manual missions over 56 days got me, oh... wait for it! = 11 UNI's. dismal, demoralizing. When it should have been closer to x105 - x115. (if you consider ALL duration of the various boosts between the UNI drought timeline mentioned above, and run the calculation for a regular player's manual missions over x56 days, x105 - x115 is a CONSERVATIVE estimate.)

If you're not going to compensate us for our loyalty to your game, and the community which WE OURSELVES sustain - just say so and tell us to leave. (it's selfish to keep taking money [that funds your TLS:Aftermath development] from new, oblivious players when there is neglect for upkeep.) But please: we deserve more from you mate, for the constant hiccups that we graciously tolerate and suffer through. And remember that a HUGE portion of the profits from this game which WE the PLAYERS have supplied, is what helps fund your efforts with TLS:Aftermath.

If you don't want to Gift us x40 - x60 UNIQUE RAID HAUL's. please activate the Mk.4 Abandoned Whiteout Cache's from 2017 for a FULL 30 days with zero Loot cap. Or just Boost the current FUEL Loot cap (daily amount) up to x200 from the puny x60 that it is now - for x30 days.

It is not my, nor the intention of others to disrespect you, as you've been occupied w/more pressing projects, but we DESERVE this. Both the FUEL, and all the UNI's we were supposed to Loot, but couldn't.

3) - DECREASE ALL Game-wide SCHEMATIC drops, Permanently: by 20%

4) - INCREASE ALL Game-wide EFFECT BOOKS drops, Permanently: by 20%

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year all!

- Aura

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

Hey all, it's a bit crazy around here as the year winds down. Will have info and details tomorrow, along with some gifts of more info on Aftermath :D

Merry Z-Mas!

CON you said the "tomorrow" When is Tomorrow?

noise

noise
  • 41 posts

con's tomorow is next week lol :) :) i crafted another sword but its only 461 dps whille my first is 501 dps :( 

i need one more melee to craft and my event crafting acound is full of counterd guns and melee's yay to me ...

Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!Happy New Year all!

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

its 2019 so when will we get the wasteland winter prem boxes? in 12 months?

Can we have an update so I can know if i will keep wastesland prem key or recycle it.

Edited by qwee, 31 December 2018 - 11:18 PM.