Photo

Zmas 2018

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

Now for a second, do you think it is honest to sell keys for boxes that DO NOT exist?

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

Now for a second, do you think it is honest to sell keys for boxes that DO NOT exist?

Oh yeah why SELL the keys and not have the boxes!

renankey

renankey
  • 48 posts

maybe tonight's maintenance we have some event update

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 602 posts

some times I wonder why Con didnt add premium Z-mas boxes  it could be due to legal issues catching up with CAG on loot boxes or it might be a bug.

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

Any updates yet?

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

Con we are still not getting Coal and Antibiotics. And can we have an update please.

Also asking:

Will there be new craftable stuff in this event?

Will the Event be extended?

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 36 posts

Con, the Zantas are still coming, and to be honest it's turning the game more and more into a drag.

Being forced to either take a melee or watch your scavenging survivor close to spawning points have no chance but to get interrupted by either the Zanta hitting you or exploding is plain annoying. 

Furthermore, one of the Stims was never available to be crafted, cause Antibiotics were never added to the game. 

It was (for me) the best (and only useful) craft, so I'm sad that another event went by without anything useful to craft. 

PLEASE DISABLE THE ZANTAS.

Edited by Forsaken, 28 March 2019 - 09:53 AM.

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 36 posts

Decided not to do manuals anymore until I have confirmation that the Zantas are gone. It's gotten too much of a chore instead of being fun.

Must also admit that the rampant flash crashes and loadin bugs (especially the lowered stat bug that makes you never be able to scavenge anything good in a mission and makes any points for that mission void, it will count as a loss no matter what you scavenge) have also played a part in it, but those didn't always happen every mission, but these Zantas just make any mission a horrible experience. 

Please disable the Zantas ASAP.