Photo

Petition To Keep Stim Trauma As A Permanent Item.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

Stim trauma is without a doubt the most useful of the of the stim event craftable items and players have asked several times to have an healing active gear so you have a way of healing if the leader or the medic is downed during a raid or when people feel like they can just save the medic for a raid when it will be needed if they feel that healing items will be enough. 

And as people have wished they have now received it but only as a temp event item, but should be kept in-game  indefinitely since it will be quite useful. 

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 201 posts

Hi Maruse,

I'm curious to know where and under what circumstances you have previously got or are getting the antibiotics to craft this Stim?

I've never had any antibiotics in my inventory, is it because I don't raid?

btw you've got my upvote, in matters of raiding I bow to your wisdom oh Master Yoda  : )

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 23 December 2018 - 02:45 PM.

qwee

qwee
  • 27 posts

Ok we can keep the stim but where are the antibiotic. But personally its kinda OP being accessible early on at level 10. With OP alts always on way I dont think this will be really good for the new and casual players.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

Ok we can keep the stim but where are the antibiotic. But personally its kinda OP being accessible early on at level 10. With OP alts always on way I dont think this will be really good for the new and casual players.

I am sure they only drop for the event so I guess con will have to change what is needed to craft them later.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

I see no healing bonus posted as a benefit to any of the stims in the gear crafting page:  mistake?

http://forum.conarti...l=+health +pack

Jusy checkt the forum search bar dude seriously. 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,759 posts

I love these stims. Keep them in the game Con :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 597 posts

I would like to see these boosters stay in the game hopefully that the time the boosters update arrives to see them in other forms of rewards.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 23 posts

First it would be nice if we could actually craft them seeing as no one i know has been able to find the antibiotics

Maruse

Maruse
  • 802 posts

I would like to see these boosters stay in the game hopefully that the time the boosters update arrives to see them in other forms of rewards.

You know what That is gonna work to.