Photo

Too Late

#shutdownLOL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MadRaidKing

MadRaidKing
  • 2 posts

Hello, would just like to express my opinion to Con and the rest of the community. I hope you get this Con. You and your life is a complete joke. All take from your fans never give. Complete disaster of a game creator. Take a different path from creating games because you suck at it. What you going to do ban me bruv? Go for it you muck

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 146 posts
Dammit do I need to out savage this guy? Or do I destroy him Bossy#0001 is my discord DM me if you wanna see me destroy this scrub or con?

qwee

qwee
  • 27 posts

Even with 95% of the uni drops are gears I cant still get uni arrows. And its a Gear.

So its true the Winter Wasteland Event is a truly a wasteland because you get nothing out there but waste.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 305 posts

Hello, would just like to express my opinion to Con and the rest of the community. I hope you get this Con. You and your life is a complete joke. All take from your fans never give. Complete disaster of a game creator. Take a different path from creating games because you suck at it. What you going to do ban me bruv? Go for it you muck

oi m8 lez go b0i