Photo

Equipping Accessories - What Happened?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 39 posts

Not sure if this is a complaint or an observation, so I'll leave that up to you, the reader to decide.

I've been away for a while and missed about 5 months or so due to all the problems with being able to connect due to browsers, etc.  Needless to say, I finally got that end of the problem fixed.  Huzzah, eh?

Okay, now to the issue at hand.  I've been playing the Winter Wasteland event for a week or so now (and enjoying it for the most part) and I've noticed I can no longer equip more than one accessory on a survivor.  For example, on one of my fighters, I currently have Snowblind and the Better Birthday Hat (from one of the Anniversary events).  I just got the Winter Wolf and I cannot equip this on ANY of my survivors unless I remove BOTH items.  Obviously, something changed.  Can someone explain why this happened?  It takes away from my survivors' health, ability to find quality items, etc.  I'm not mad or annoyed, just kinda disappointed that this change happened because now I can't really use a lot of the stuff I have if I equip the White Wolf or Frozen Road (of which, I now have four).  Just wanna know what happened.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

More than likely the White Wolf and Frozen Road are accessories that don't let you equip anything other than ski masks with them like the Rasputin and other similar accessories

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 728 posts
Aubrey is correct. Also, that's not a recent change, it's been like that from the start (for example the Shaman's Shawl from 2013 is another example of a "full head" accesory).