Photo

Did Not Recieve Keys

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

Bought some keys and never got them. It says I may have to refresh to get keys but they are never there after refreshing.  Checked and it seems the pmt. is not going through paypal at all. How do I check information to make sure its up to date? Obviously have not been on game to make purchase in a long time 

Edited by Jolietjake, 22 January 2019 - 11:51 PM.

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

Wow, no reply,  guess things changed, cant give Con money. lol

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts
Try email spamming him.. he'll notice it... eventually

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

Try email spamming him.. he'll notice it... eventually

Thx but not gonna twist his arm so I can give him money. 

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

Thx but not gonna twist his arm so I can give him money. 

Hiya,

so the transaction fails to go thru as opposed to the transaction goes thru but you don't get the item?

just a suggestion.... no one else has complained about not being able to make payments, is it possible it's a problem your end?

like a credit card  linked with paypal is out of date or some add-on or anti tracking thing is blocking your transaction?

it's just you seem to be the only person reporting a problem making payments atm?

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

Hiya,

so the transaction fails to go thru as opposed to the transaction goes thru but you don't get the item?

just a suggestion.... no one else has complained about not being able to make payments, is it possible it's a problem your end?

like a credit card  linked with paypal is out of date or some add-on or anti tracking thing is blocking your transaction?

it's just you seem to be the only person reporting a problem making payments atm?

It appears to go through as I get to the point it says I may have to refresh to get the keys. I refresh and still nothing. No error along the way in the process telling me something is wrong.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

It appears to go through as I get to the point it says I may have to refresh to get the keys. I refresh and still nothing. No error along the way in the process telling me something is wrong.

hiya,

just to clarify....

I use paypal, when I make a purchase I get a confirmation email from paypal,

do you get any confirmation, are any funds being paid out or is just nothing happening... no funds transferred, no confirmation, no items appearing in your inventory?

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

hiya,

just to clarify....

I use paypal, when I make a purchase I get a confirmation email from paypal,

do you get any confirmation, are any funds being paid out or is just nothing happening... no funds transferred, no confirmation, no items appearing in your inventory?

Nothing, no funds transfered, no error, no items. The transaction just dissappears and it seems as I never did any purchase at all. If there was an error with my pmt. info it should say so, correct?

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

Nothing, no funds transfered, no error, no items. The transaction just dissappears and it seems as I never did any purchase at all. If there was an error with my pmt. info it should say so, correct?

I'd have expected paypal to not allow you to proceed any further with the transaction process if a condition wasn't met, if you make it all the way to the point it asks you to refresh to receive items I'd imagine you'd met every requirement up to then,

is this on FB or Armor?  FB saves your paypal details, Armor requires you to sign in to paypal each time you make a purchase,

just an idea,

how about clearing all cookies and your cache, browsing history etc? 

also, what browser are you using? 

again.. no one else has mentioned a similar problem,

at least you're not out of pocket!

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 16 February 2019 - 10:25 PM.

Jolietjake

Jolietjake
  • 62 posts

I use armor. I have no issue with my other game. I use chrome and I have ran cleaner. No option to sign into paypal so it is like the transaction is not recognized at all. Its bizarre which is why I came to support. Thx for the attempt, Like u say, nothing out of pocket lol.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 208 posts

I use armor. I have no issue with my other game. I use chrome and I have ran cleaner. No option to sign into paypal so it is like the transaction is not recognized at all. Its bizarre which is why I came to support. Thx for the attempt, Like u say, nothing out of pocket lol.

on Armor, when you make a purchase with the game an additional dialogue window opens, if you're in full screen you may not notice, try popping out of fullscreen, start the purchasing process and see whether another tab is opened with the paypal interface where you enter your details,

it's kinda hiding behind the tab the game is loaded on,

it's been a while since my last purchase on Armor but I'm sure it's summit like that, last year I bought keys for the anniversary boxes and a discounted dmu, it took a bit for me to remember how the process went!

is Chrome working ok for you?  most peeps get the unsupported video card warning and lots of lag cos it started rendering in software mode, there is a Chromium you could install that predates the changes to Chrome,

http://forum.conarti...r-build-64-bit/

have a look at this link,