Photo

Blocked Account Due To Security Breach

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

Today when I tried to log in, I got a message sayin I should reset password due to a security breach. Now the problem is that I used a 10 minutes mail to create the account and is therefore impossible to reset the PW. Please contact me asap.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 728 posts

I think that's an ArmorGames issue, because it's related to your ArmorGames account. Try asking directly to them here, I'm sure they already have a lot of requests like yours right now, and they will be able to help you quickly.

Edited by Lana Woo, 26 February 2019 - 05:00 PM.

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

I think that's an ArmorGames issue, because it's related to your ArmorGames account. Try asking directly to them here, I'm sure they already have a lot of requests like yours right now, and they will be able to help you quickly.

yeah that's exactly the form i've been filling in but so far got no reply. I'm afraid I'm out for good this time.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 272 posts

Got the same problem on my main.

Edit: No reply yet either since it has happened.

Edited by Cybertraxx, 27 February 2019 - 03:57 AM.

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

I havent tried Deadzone yet, but i do play other games on ArmorGames, and  i did have the same problem 2 days ago..  I had to completly log off ArmorGames site and when i tried to log  back on, I got a message that Armorgames had a security breach and an email was sent to me prompting me to change my password. Once i changed my password and logged back on to ArmorGames with new password, everything worked fine.

My ole lady had the same problem as you, she could not remember the email she used to set up her account, she could not get into any of the games on ArmorGames, but she could still use her "Edit Account Settings" drop down to change her password that way. Now she can play 

Edited by Salif, 27 February 2019 - 05:12 AM.

DarkAzrael154

DarkAzrael154
  • 11 posts

I'm ok this time, but i had trouble logging in a couple of years ago, asked Armor to help me reset. Took them so long to reply i gave up and setup a new account and started again. They replied after 6 weeks. True may have been a one off, but i would keep trying depends how far your in with your account fuel etc.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

I've managed to get my main account back just not my three alts :(

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

Well for once we can't blame a fuck up on con

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Armor support seem quite good, got two accounts back up now. Two to go! 

Edit: Got my third back! Armor will help you. 

Edited by Harpago, 01 March 2019 - 11:36 PM.

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

I havent tried Deadzone yet, but i do play other games on ArmorGames, and  i did have the same problem 2 days ago..  I had to completly log off ArmorGames site and when i tried to log  back on, I got a message that Armorgames had a security breach and an email was sent to me prompting me to change my password. Once i changed my password and logged back on to ArmorGames with new password, everything worked fine.

My ole lady had the same problem as you, she could not remember the email she used to set up her account, she could not get into any of the games on ArmorGames, but she could still use her "Edit Account Settings" drop down to change her password that way. Now she can play 

could you tell me where can I find the drop down menu to edit password?

Salif

Salif
  • 108 posts

could you tell me where can I find the drop down menu to edit password?

There is a lttitle down arrow right next to your account name, once you hover over it some options pop up, and there you will find the edit settings option..  Hopefully you have not already logged off your armor games account yet, so that this option is still available to you to use.  She never logged completely off Armor Games it was just when she tried to go into any game on the site that the message popped up, but she could still access all other functions related to the site..  Once you log off Armor Games  it will not allow you to log back in without already having the new password set up.. this was the case for me but I knew my email so it wasn't a problem

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 17 posts

On my DeathPiehawker acct on the message u put up to change my password I think u got my email address wrong ,, there are too many***in my email name or i wasnt paying enuff attn to my email name when i made it,,, With that being said can u email to me the name of my email name on the DeathPiehawker acct to another one of ,my emails please ,, cherrybuster411@yahoo.com or seanastoddard@yahoo.com..or at this acct at rockhanger7@gmail.com ..u will see that the ip addresses are the same to verify that they are my accts .. have been locked out of piehawker acct since the start of message and have emailed support 4 or 5 times with 0 response .., please reply to this or the emails please and thank you 

Edited by DeathdealerXX, 04 March 2019 - 07:58 AM.

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

As you guys can imagine, i'm still blocked. Cheers

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 272 posts

As you guys can imagine, i'm still blocked. Cheers

Yea same here, looks like i'm done with the game for good, can't believe AG won't reply to people who are just trying to get their accounts back, it's like trying to reach Con.

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

well that tells that i've been paying money to the wrong ppl. Fuck the DMU, fuck the prems, fuck the fuel. This shit is shameful

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 232 posts

well that tells that i've been paying money to the wrong ppl. Fuck the DMU, fuck the prems, fuck the fuel. This shit is shameful

Jack,

a wild guess... have you checked the junk folder of your email for a reply from AG?

I'd suggest sticking with AG support, Harpago seems to have recovered all his accounts with their help,

I was lucky because I used hotmail addresses for my AG accounts and still have access to them, but tbh AG seems to have something kinda once a year or so that requires you to update your password for security reasons,

I'm sure I've had to reset my password on AG a couple of times before this recent event.

remember: never give up, never surrender!

gl

Matt

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

I got all three of my accounts sorted by helpful people at ArmorGames, and quickly as well. It's in their interests to actually have user accounts active, so check junk folders as Matt says. 

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

quick update: after 3 months there is no update.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 146 posts

I had to actually write an email to:

support@armorgames.com

Responded within 24 hours. Asked for some verification. Total process took a couple days.