Photo

Game Not Found

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 19 posts

Hello,   tried loading the game on a few different browsers and none can seem to load or even find the game.    anyone else having this problem?     MOSES

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 232 posts

Hi Moses,

I'm currently logged in via FB and having no problem, hopefully it was a regional network problem in your area and has sorted itself out.

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 19 posts

happened again today.   worked fine for 10 days,  now wont link to game,  cleared cache, reset modem , restarted computer,  nothing..... it fixed itself last time.   guess ill wait....  MOSES

Sergeant_wow

Sergeant_wow
  • 4 posts

stuck on 'joined game instance'?

michael_d

michael_d
  • 9 posts

Tried logging in last night,as well as just now through Facebook.Starts to load the game..shows the initial loading screen and then everything goes black...nothing.WTH??Would really like to play my game!Any help from anyone is appreciated.I also get the same thing on Edge and Waterfox as well.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 232 posts

hi michael,

just a thought, have you tried the chromium browser?

http://forum.conarti...r-build-64-bit/

I've been using it on Windows 10 since before xmas and it's been consistently ok,

I can't keep up with all the constant changes to all the different browsers and the fact this Chromium has no updater mechanism means it stays in a constant state.

I just use it for tls:dz and then use Firefox for normal internet stuff.