Photo

The Area Next To Green Plains

idea

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

huy

huy
  • 5 posts

I've just replayed the game and I realized that there is an empty area next to Green Plains. I think that Con or anyone should use that empty space for a new district or using it as a ground for future events, just like Union Island Raid. If you guys have any good ideas to use that piece of land, please post it here. Any good ideas are appreciated :)

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 149 posts

Not too shure it can be anything special at all, it simply just looks like another space that can be used for a upcoming district.

But using my imagination, perhaps it could be a place where there are varying levels of loot and zombies in one map, since it borders both high level and lower level zones. It could be a way for players of any level to face the undeads outside of their level range, giving challenge to lower levels and maybe give it higher loot rates to attract higher levels.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 258 posts

what might be fun would be an amusement park like Wally World or Splash Mountain,

there was an amusement park at the end of the film Zombieland,

Boney Island?

even Zambies need recreational facilities.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 729 posts

Why does it matter it's obvious con doesn't care about this game anymore 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Sorry bro you are barking at a dead tree here con hasn't been seen for months and the latest events have failed completely, any updates to this game won't happen ever again maybe events here and there but nothing that is actually gonna matter. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: idea