9 replies to this topic

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

somebody could help me ?
Here I leave an old post

http://forum.conarti...page-refreshes/

and now a video to see more clearly the problem, is the same

Edited by 7Vuk, 09 June 2019 - 03:04 AM.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

My solution is just to quit the game 

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

Maybe later

the good thing is that i could change the generator, i sent some to automatic missions

I left the game, and i went back inside, and deleting, the generator does not exist, if it is saved

but every time i accepted the hordes In my camp, i get the same message, i can not save the game, i do not understand it, but the generator does not exist...

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 234 posts

Maybe later

the good thing is that i could change the generator, i sent some to automatic missions

I left the game, and i went back inside, and deleting, the generator does not exist, if it is saved

but every time i accepted the hordes In my camp, i get the same message, i can not save the game, i do not understand it, but the generator does not exist...

I think when you log on and there's lots of things happening like a survivor request notification, a raid report notification, the imminent arrival of the infected horde etc. there's just rather a lot going on,

I know loading the compound and all the structures is more sluggish for me when the game is also trying to deliver the infected horde sighting alert,

a suggestion, 

maybe clear all your cookies and browser cache first, you can use a utility like CCleaner to do it for you or do it manually via the browser settings,

when was the last time you actually signed out of Face Book completely?  clearing your cookies would do this allowing fresh cookies to be set when you log in,

then log in and let the game load up, do the minimum possible interaction to close the event notice, accept the survivor request, close the raid report,

if you have time click on the leader pic in the top left hand corner, it'll open a box with his pic and stats, click on the 'commit' button at the bottom, I think this forces the game to update your 'game state'

then wait for the infected sighted warning without clicking on anything else, don't harvest any production because it just adds more data changes to your 'game state'

then just accept the infected sighted warning without arming traps or asking for extra time,

also.. have you tried with a different browser?

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

the truly true, i format my pc more than 4 times, even change it

about facebook, i ended it closing, i do not use it, but the account is still as you would see

the automatic missions that i sent, they brought things with normality, and they are seen there, in the same way i am trying again, and i am noticing that only with the leader, i automatically get the error of the video and the horde, with the rest of survivors, they are sent normally, and what they bring, also stays normal

Now, when i click on the high corner, and confirm, it appears saved, everything with total normality, but unable to send an automatic, much less play it in the area

On the other hand, i was also yesterday trying with the chrome, it does not run well, but it had the same error, and we agree that it had also recently installed

Would there be any way to contact Matt?
maybe this report or error, serve you as a recreation
and well, if you recover it, I will give you to choose what you see necessary for you, either for pleasure, or for a surplus, believe me that the names of these items, and the clothes, do not catch anyone, of course it is a very old, let's say that since there were only tires to decorate, my intention was always just to recover the dmu, it is complicated to put money on facebook, and we are talking in dollars, but hey, I always kept my hope that this game would return to the normality from 0, like someone who says rollback, or a new server to begin with, with a good base...

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 234 posts

looking at your video,

is your engineer equipped with a gear item that is prohibited for some reason? it looked red, is it an infamous item or a gear item too high a level for him to use?

maybe try un-equipping all the survivors accessories, some face mask and helmet combinations can interfere with each other,

don't arm traps, some may need repairing and maybe this is confusing the game,

you have several tasks being tracked, maybe try not tracking them, 

the game doesn't seem to like 'equipping survivors' for the infected horde attack, I'd check what weapons, gear, accessories they have equipped for defence, where they are assigned for defence and avoid arming the traps for the infected horde attack,

if you could possibly remember what changes you might have made before this problem first started, I know it's impossible to remember exactly but undoing that change may be the key to sorting out the problem,

and yes, the fuel generator having a green exclamation mark showing it's ready to be harvested but also a red spanner showing it needs re-stocking is very odd, was the fuel generator stolen from when the last guy raided you?

keep trying, it's worth fixing so you can use the Deathmobile upgrade you've already got,

good luck !

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

the engineer was equipped with a melee, but he had a fast recharging gear, for that reason he looked red, apparently he also had another survivor with something like that, which does not complement the weapon itself but can take or bring

Yes, i was trying all the traps, even though they are all disarmed, and i did not repair them, they were almost always disarmed, the truth is that i did not bother

about the tasks, since i start to enter these days, no other message appears, conclusion, everything to normal

if i remember correctly for that moment, i had even taken out each survivor, it is more recently moved, i put them out for the horde, without clothes, without weapons, neither of defense nor of attack

totally

and this is where the real problem is, it's just with the generator, as you can see i still had the exclamation mark, if i remember correctly at that time, you want this better written in the old post, i think i have exceeded the time limit, something like taking the fuel and at the same time repair it, or i know about a break in the game, or over the internet, or at the same speed that i gave the click in conjecture with the above, it was stuck, what fun of all this, is that before i could not delete the generator, nowadays, if i could, the generator no longer exists, i had even moved it out of the camp, i deletie it, and to understand it, i just run other structures right to the place where it was and also spell that same generator, and as if nothing existed the structures can be quiet, saved, where that generator "was", is justly rare for a bugg maybe something normal for any structure, i suppose

that's why i reiterate and insist, since i'm not a programmer, i have no way to solve this, but i'm willing to pass that account so that someone else can play it and analyze the problem better, i'm also thinking that perhaps from the same browser window, can fix this error, i was blocking the cockies, the problem is still, although not very far, in the writings of the game itself from the browser itself or since then on the server, it could have been solved, but that does not correspond to my part, i'm almost nil for those things, it's more about the cockies i find it because it's just a click on the browser, but correct some writings or rare symbols or reading them, even to get to where is that, beyond that could be harmful to my own place, i could break the rules not only at that time, but also today, and it is something that already escapes my hands, i do not know if i explain correctly but it is what i think and feel like to be able to give a solution to this.

Edited by 7Vuk, 10 June 2019 - 07:14 PM.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 234 posts

are you still getting a notification about the Easter Hunt event?

for me that event ended weeks ago,

underneath the resources indicators on the left hand side is a yellow star with a box in it and a number 3, have you opened that and gone through what is there?

it does seem as though your game is stuck somehow, I'm just trying to think of things to give it a jog!

I'm not sure if it's a good thing handing over your Facebook account details to someone else for them to have a try, it's technically a breach of terms, if I accessed your account they would notice the sign in coming from a different computer, IP address and even country, that would set off alarm bells and they'd treat me as if I was trying to hack your account,

for clearing the browsers cookies and cache I use a free utility called CCleaner, it's quite popular,

https://www.ccleaner.com/

what version of Windows are you using and what version of Firefox?

to check Firefox click: Menu, Help, About Firefox   and it'll display the version,

to check the windows version press the windows logo key +R to open the run command box and type in:   msinfo32     then click ok, it'll open a window displaying all sorts of system information.

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts
no, i had not received it, i do not have any news or raid or automatic missions because i stopped sending them

if i was looking at them, you mean the packages, they are 2 messages, 2 boxes that are bought by fuels

if you review it, i would not have any problem I'm sure, recently not opening followed this facebook, i receive notifications, and do not block anything, likewise if something happened in particular, i would confirm with the email itself, it would not be any problem , i would not stress that I have no friends, directly without using the facebook since this problem occurred, take advantage simply to use another, change it respectively, it would be good to be able to migrate the accounts, or correct them in one way or another, and if there were no another solution, is also the teamviewer, maybe it is something indicated, if it does not bother you to waste time for a while, but i doubt that you can give a special solution

by the way, download the program to clean the cache and others, but it's no use, the error is still common, i even built that generator again, i saved the game, now i can see it, i think i saw what you were implying about the click on the leader on the corner and save, something similar works with opening the store, i was also trying that way, we agree that everything remains normal, but the error is still ungrateful

the version of the windows that i use lately is windows 10, and i think it's worth it, everything is correct to itself, you can even record the video with a lot of ease, the same with the games, simply by pressing the key windows + g, without underestimating that iso images and many other things are used with the maximum facility, something that would not expect a windows to improve, even so exceeds expectations

I use it in the notebook, but at the time i had a basic computer, and the problem persisted although i do not remember what windows I had back then

Firefox Quantum

i would even remember that the fuel generators did not exist, first they were the rare ones, then the only ones, even these were only 2 rare, or 3 depending, it was more they only had a certain level, the m24 was only for creations, and with that the people at first, had fun, were great times, alliances did not exist too, but it was raided more than now i'm almost sure, anyway
when i assumed a good base, i did not expect to be in the forum with the gift in the twiter of Con, it seemed very applicable, but let's be honest, how many years have passed since everyone implemented the firefox to run the game on its own, and how many more years will pass to get out of this platform that only brought problems, more than disadvantages ... and when i say this, i mean the expectations we expected from a browser itself, a long time ago, that we need a direct platform , own of yourselves

or sell me the cd of the game itself, it would be more feasible than all this

anyway

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 234 posts

I use Windows 10,

I did use Firefox until the update to version 64,

the version 64 changed the way Firefox stores cookies with Windows 10 and I could no longer turn on or off the floodlights,

I searched for and found the version of Chromium that the last good version of Chrome was based on, 

I have been using Chromium version 65 for the game since Christmas 2018 without any problems,

https://commondatast...Win_x64/530358/

you download the file that is 2nd from the bottom (mini_installer.exe)  and then open the file to trigger the installation,

the Chromium does not have an updater built in so it does not change, ever, it will always stay the same,

with Windows 10 a Microsoft version of Flashplayer is built in but I download the PPAPI version of Flashplayer from Adobe and use that,

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

maybe if your floodlights cannot be turned on or off you should try this Chromium browser, it plays the game smoothly and the compound pictures (blue tiles) load quicker than Firefox, also the inventory is quicker loading than Firefox,

there is also a bought book in the shop called Camouflage in the Apocalypse, it disables infected attacks for 3 or 7 days depending on which copy you buy, 150 fuel or 300 fuel,

buying and equipping a copy of this book would buy you some infected attack free time giving you a chance to stock up, repair everything and have a really good look for anything that is overlapping or potentially causing a conflict and interfering with the game saves,  

personally I'd try it as a way of making space and time to really concentrate on figuring out what might be wrong,

I'm happy to buy a copy and give it to you free in chat if you wanted to give it a go?

also.. are you the founder of the alliance you are in? if you are only a member not the founder I wonder if leaving the alliance is worth trying, there are cookies associated with alliance membership, this would break that connection.

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 13 June 2019 - 01:57 PM.