Photo

Allright Time To Bail From This Game.

Con gone game is dead barely anyone plays

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 813 posts

Allright it's been a fun 7 years but the game is dead and really is a deadzone it's pointless to even bother playing anymore at all trade chat is moving slower than a snail. 

This is probably the worst leaving the game post but.... fuck it I just can't care.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 272 posts

Same man, i won't probably ever log in again, the game has had a slow death, unfortunate to see the potential of the game wasted.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 606 posts

Same since this game is dead I wont play this game. I probably wont play TLS Aftermath anyway.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 813 posts

Same since this game is dead I wont play this game. I probably wont play TLS Aftermath anyway.

Especially since you play as an already infected character that means you just live on time so just gonna be a typical  survive until timer expires game. Good for maybe 3-4 playtroughs at most without quick and good updates games like that die very fast. 

No point in playing it.

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 44 posts

As James Blunt once said:

Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been a deadzoner with me.... or something

Cheers and I might see you again on the discord forum somewhere in the summer, when I have time to actively chat on there again.

Farewell,

Godzyra

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

10/10 Chris

You killed your fanbase.

At least I'll still have the discord server with what is left of it.

mickeyd

mickeyd
  • 60 posts

I have some obligations in trading i have to do, then after 7 years then I'll call it quits & never return.