Photo

Re-release Of The Unique Crafting Kits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 53 posts

Hi ConArtists! ;) Firstly, I want to say thank you for bringing out this great event ^_^ I and many others are really enjoying it!

With so many crafts to choose from, and more coming along the way, I and many others feel that a re-release of the Unique Crafting Kits, in particular the Unique Gunslinger Crafting Kit and Unique Raider Crafting Kit, would be a great addition to the crafts, as well as generating money for you :)

After all, they were released way back in 2016, and they have nearly all but run out now.

Thanks for reading this, and keep up the great work! ^_^

Peter

noise

noise
  • 41 posts

damn right some good words there hope con reads it 

gmad this is a good event hope there aremore melee for lvl 55 to please i need to work on my collection man the man sounds like a junky who needs drug man :) 

noise

noise
  • 41 posts

wel its be 7 day from my lats post nothing changed still no raid target what are you doing counth the monny you steal from pll who you mug for that broken game ?? step off the walaby and fix it you lazy fat ass

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

wel its be 7 day from my lats post nothing changed still no raid target what are you doing counth the monny you steal from pll who you mug for that broken game ?? step off the walaby and fix it you lazy fat ass

Dude con is gone.