Photo

Target List Bug

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 35 posts

The raid target list has been screwed up for a few months now.

It often lists players banned or otherwise can not even be raided.

noise

noise
  • 45 posts

still no targets its from past eastern evnt that this is a problem 

is it becouse pll gimme thubs down that con thinks its ok i dont need to fix it

just saying that you pll dont realy help before madd make a topic ....

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 20 posts

I would love to raid again,  but dont want to spend all day looking and refreshing for targets.   please fix the target system.  thanks in advance,  MOSES

noise

noise
  • 45 posts

con fix the raid targets list please the game would be more fun if you just fix the targets we dotncare if you leave the snow and x-mass tune a wholle year

JUST FIX THE TARGETS 

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 100 posts

Apparently, the solution to fixing war is to eliminate most of the targets.  Wheeee!

How about this, Con?  Make it possible for non-raiders to open up their compounds to raiders but with no losses (food, ammo, etc.) and free, instant repair of damage.  The main reason non-raiders won't play in the wars is that they don't want to lose their stuff and have ass-hats wreck their compound.    Personally, I would open five or six accounts up on that basis...and these would NOT be free flags.

And a pony for Christmas.

noise

noise
  • 45 posts

i would love to see the list was fixed even in event time

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 18 posts

your fkn raid list is shit ,, spend hours trying to get a raid ,, u have to b the dumbest sob ive ever seen con to let this game go to shit like this ,, i know u arent smart enuff to fix it and too broke to have someone else in to do it either .. u got a big head and then left here thinking u were gonna make a new game and tanked and serves u right for not developing this game like u should have and have lost most of your fan base ,, i regret giving u so much money to watch u fk this game off ... so needless to say u fkd up a good thing here and now it isnt even enjoyable anymore cause of your laziness and neglect ,,, go sulk somewhere some more cause u r worthless as a developer

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 32 posts

The target lists are really a mess and it is so hard to get any targets with points to pop up.  Please, please look back into this.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 326 posts

Yo dont worry guys this has been like this for years better just try what you can get else just hit randoms on comp list

Federated

Federated
  • 5 posts

Con seriously needs to address this issue, I'm getting sick of having to wait so long for the list to load

GameOverMan

GameOverMan
  • 21 posts

Con seriously needs to address this issue, I'm getting sick of having to wait so long for the list to load

He doesnt care.  Look around you, he doesnt answer anybody or anything.   Like his name implies, "CON" Artist.   Conned us all into tossing money and he left, laughing all the way to an early retirement.

He hasn't replied in years.  Not days, weeks or month.   I dont think he is dead, because somebody would have found something.   This is just a classic FK THE COMMUNITY response from a dev who feels he did enough and when it dies it dies.  He will most likely let the game stay "active" until flash is killed, so he wont have any legal issues with not continuing it.  If he shut servers down now, he might have legal complaints from people who bought in game stuff less than 30 days ago.  Mainly the EU, they have better protection for consumers than we do in the US.

But either way, I lost all respect for ConMan Artist.   He could of replied to us over the past 2 years.   FK em.

And I back my claims up with facts.

Founder of Conartist games is Chris Condon

He has a new twitter account.   https://twitter.com/ConOfTheArtist

And no time for anybody here.   

Edited by GameOverMan, 26 March 2020 - 09:20 AM.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 75 posts

The target list bug is at it again. I'm sure most level 60 raiders have seen this player named "berroci".

https://imgur.com/0tymiGg

If I try to attack "berroci", I get this message.

https://imgur.com/FATqt4R

Edited by Wolfhound, 09 May 2020 - 01:14 PM.

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 154 posts

Dont bother about it wolf  this bug is there for so long now.Con is busy with new game he doesnt care to even reply to forums anymore let alone fix bugs :D

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 75 posts

BUMP

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 75 posts

BUMP

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 75 posts

OOPS, I did it again.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 75 posts

noise

noise
  • 45 posts

lets see first post

Posted 18 September 2019 - 01:17 AM        today its 08/07/2020  

and target list is still not fixed so guys dont you see he have abonden us long time this game is used as milking us from our mony

con not realy nice if you ask me and i know you dont read this

noise

noise
  • 45 posts
18 September 2019 - 01:17 AM  that was the first post about raid target list bug 

today we are 14/07/2020 and still not fixed in that time from first post and today some pll buyed a dmu

and still you did not fix the list that ├╣makes you cris condom a thief

stop sniffing walaby ass man it burns your brains

realy you only know how to take mony but you dont work for it

realy pll who payed for dmu must seu your ass for lol like your  name says con artis

a piece of shit thats what you are nothing more than that

fk u man realy fk u and again stop sniffing walaby's ass