Photo

Airport

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

palacesblowlittle

palacesblowlittle
  • 20 posts

I think an airport is a good idea to a kind of final stage/level with the presence of one kind of boss.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 734 posts
Man, it's been a while since anyone has left any ideas ;)
Ok, I can give you some feedback about this:

The idea of airport has been proposed several times in the past, and it hasn't caught on yet. It may or may not appear later, it depends on the devs.
The idea of a "final stage" has also been proposed; previously it was the Island and later it was planned to be the HERC bunkers, but the latter has not been implemented yet and it probably never will.
The idea of bosses gave birth to Elite zombies, so I think it may be interesting to have something along those lines, but it would have to be handled differently (I still don't like elites very much, but they're useful sometimes).

And lastly I think it would be fair to warn you: it's highly unlikely to see any further development in this game besides crafting events. I'm not saying you should not post ideas (by all means feel free to do so), just, you know, don't hold your breath.

noise

noise
  • 41 posts

why would con program a airport in the game if he not capable to fix raid targets????????????????????????????