Photo

Lords Of Heresy (halloween 2019) Weapon Comparison

weapon comparison event crafting 2019 halloween

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 737 posts

Here's again the comparison for this event's weapons. Everything is the same as usual (Fighter, lvl60, full morale) using the following:

-A Wokin' Class Man (+5% APS, +5% Reload Speed)

-A Blind Justice mask (+5% APS, +5% Reload Speed) for firearms, and a Deathshead (+25% Melee Combat) for the axe.

-A Commando vest (+55.83% Damage, +90% Reload Speed, +84.55% Ranged Combat) for firearms, and a CQB vest (+69.71% Damage, +22.41% Melee Combat) for the axe.

COMP.png

This is how they look next to other weapons with the same gear and accessories; on the right is the weapon I am currently using from that type of weapon (heavy weapon, AR and melee):

AXE-COMP.png

Khaoskrieg-COMP.png

Rifle-COMP.png

If anyone wants to see a side-by-side comparison with any other event weapon post here, I may have it and I could do it.

Edited by Lana Woo, 29 October 2019 - 05:11 PM.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 149 posts

Would you mind comparing the Anarchic axe to the Warbringer?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 737 posts

Can do:

wb.png

Same gear as the comparison above.

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 31 posts

Thanks again for your effort Lana!

Great work and very helpful. :) 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 737 posts

Thank you :) Glad to help.

Quick update: the Reborn versions of the Halloween 2017 event (MG42, STG44, etc) are identical to the original ones as far as I can tell, so you can check the original comparison thread in case you want to see how they look like when equipped. Again, if anyone needs to see a different comparison (to other event weapons, different gear, etc.) and I have the required items I'll gladly post the results here using the original guns, as I'm crafting the new ones close to the end of the event.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 314 posts
Lovely lana that you still take effort doing this after several years your the niche in the market +1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weapon, comparison, event, crafting, 2019, halloween