Photo

Unable To Combat The Compound Horde

Horde Compound attack Lag?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

huy

huy
  • 5 posts

I play The Last Stand Dead Zone on Facebook, and every time a Compound attack occurs, I am unable to handle it. Everytime I press the Bring it button, it always give me a lvl 55 horde, even though my Leader is lvl 57. The game then became stuck and I cannot deal with the horde. What can I do to resolve the problem?

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

You could email con and tell him he's a CUCK.

He probably won't ever read it though.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

Huy,

a Level 55 horde for the compound attack is the highest it goes, Con hasn't uprated that since the level cap was raised to L60,

even when you get to L60 you'll only get L55 hordes, 

I don't quite understand how your game gets 'stuck' during the infected horde attack?

what operating system ( version of windows) and browser are you using?

you can take screenshots, post them to imgur and then put a link in a forum post if you want to show what's happening on your screen.

huy

huy
  • 5 posts

So, Matt, my computer is using Windows 7 Ultimate, and I'm using Chrome to play DZ on Facebook.

This is my image that illustrates my problem: https://imgur.com/BBZ7Bry

Furthermore, I can't even do manual missions, it just gets me stuck in the loading screen.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 251 posts

Chrome probably gives you an unsupported video card warning at the top of the screen because it now renders the game in software mode, as will be indicated by looking at the top line of the video tab of the in game settings,

the rendering mode should be hardware accelerated, I expect you are getting horrible lag as a result,

Chrome has been un-viable for nearly 2 years now, it's no longer properly compatible with the game,

if your version of Windows 7 is 64-bit, you may well be able to install the Chromium browser just for playing the game, it's a developer build of Chromium that the last good version of Chrome was based upon,

http://forum.conarti...r-build-64-bit/

there is a link to a 32-bit version of the chromium in a follow up post underneath,

if you can install this browser just for playing the game you should bypass all the problems created by Chrome updates since version 65,

I suspect this would cure all your problems,

I've been using this browser purely for playing the game since late 2017 and had no problems at all, I added AdBlock Plus and Disconnect as add-ons/extensions and I use the add-on Fluff Buster Purity on Facebook,

give it a try, you can retain your regular up to date version of Chrome for all your usual browsing needs and just use the Chromium as a browser dedicated to playing TLS:DZ

let me know how you get along, 

Edited by Matt Baker UK, 08 November 2019 - 11:55 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Horde, Compound attack, Lag?