Photo

Possible End Of Flash Refunds Or Downloading For Archive

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

David Adams

David Adams
  • 53 posts

If Con doesn't want to port the game to another platform before the end of Flash one month from 20th of December, 2020, maybe he must send refunds or offer us to download the game for sentimental purposes.

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

Do you really think a shekel hoarding third-rate programmer like Con would do such a thing?

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

If Con doesn't want to port the game to another platform before the end of Flash one month from 20th of December, 2020, maybe he must send refunds or offer us to download the game for sentimental purposes.

Given Con has not given any feed back on here, twitter, facebook, etc, it is unlikely at this point.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

I would be legitimately shocked if con ever gave a refund to anybody or any compensation at all, developers typically don't, but i think Con especially wouldn't, he's clearly only keeping the game alive to milk every last cent out of it he can without fixing anything or even taking 5 minutes to check the forum once a year.

All you see from him is perhaps fuel sales or reskins, or only things that make money like event crafts, even the infamous weapons are a scheme set up to force you to grind ears or pay for them + the fuel, he doesn't care about the game anymore enough to even maintain it, i seriously doubt he would take the time to make an offline version if that's even feasible, let alone give refunds.

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

I would be legitimately shocked if con ever gave a refund to anybody or any compensation at all, developers typically don't, but i think Con especially wouldn't, he's clearly only keeping the game alive to milk every last cent out of it he can without fixing anything or even taking 5 minutes to check the forum once a year.

All you see from him is perhaps fuel sales or reskins, or only things that make money like event crafts, even the infamous weapons are a scheme set up to force you to grind ears or pay for them + the fuel, he doesn't care about the game anymore enough to even maintain it, i seriously doubt he would take the time to make an offline version if that's even feasible, let alone give refunds.

The guy is incompetent as all hell at programming too. He can't even debug the game he coded without removing features entirely(think manual reloading during raids). That and the fact that when he did actively interact with the community years ago he and his moderator squad would selectively punish people for offenses based on how much they liked or disliked them, consistently sided with the wrong party in any inter-player dispute and took far, far too long to intervene when time was of the essence(think back to the Kronosian Incident and its consequences). All of his actions ultimately point to him putting his wallet first and player enjoyment second. Him being an absentee developer in 2019 who only updates the game with fuel sales and holiday packs puts this on naked display.

Edited by Daddy of Con, 12 November 2019 - 03:13 AM.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 53 posts

So far, no HERC Bunkers and some fixes, as you said.