Photo

Weapon & Gear Lock Survivors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cupinoy Raids

Cupinoy Raids
  • 131 posts

Hey Con if you're still here I hope your listening.

Not sure if anyone had a smart idea before but I'll say it again and that is to weapon & gear lock survivors.

The idea of 10 fighters with max armor and max long rifles have been plaguing the game for years and its time to change if you still care.

Weapon lock long rifles to recons.

Weapon lock assault rifles and LMGs to fighters.

Weapon lock shotguns to Scavs

Weapon lock SMGs to Medics 

Weapon lock crafted to Enginners.

Gear lock corresponding gears to their characters.

Here's the bottom line. The idea of zero penalties by putting long rifles on everything and maxed armors is killing the game or maybe it already did. This is a plague than can be changed overnight with the right changes.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 743 posts

Hello :)

Just to be clear, are you proposing this lock for PVP only or also for PVE? Because I really wouldn't like that on PVE.

Also, what gear would be locked to what classes? Because I'm thinking of the lvl51+ armors that were designed to be locked on a single survivor class from the start, with appropriate stats for each, and I can't picture how it could be done with the current lvl56+ gear.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 323 posts

i just want to login tyvm

qwee

qwee
  • 46 posts

instead of locking the guns making them useless, worthless and valueless as there seems to be less and less uni guns dropping. Just extend the compound making it bigger the higher the level. Giving more room for raiders to maneuver but less time as more spaces is covered.

qwee

qwee
  • 46 posts

instead of locking the guns making them useless, worthless and valueless as there seems to be less and less uni guns dropping. Just extend the compound making it bigger the higher the level. Giving more room for raiders to maneuver but less time as more spaces is covered.