Photo

City Day Messages Diary

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Samuel Haight

Samuel Haight
  • 6 posts

Does anyone have the full list (or any) of the City Day messages that come up, as your raid is loading?

(fake) e.g., "Day 23: People in the city have been witnessed attacking each other over toilet rolls and cat litter"

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 276 posts

day 24: Herc officials urge survivors to socially distance themselves to reduce the rate of infection by using ranged long rifles?

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 152 posts

There's a handy-dandy listification of the timeline on the fan-edited Last Stand wikia

Click on me! I'm not a virus I swear

Plenty of other informations there if you need some help with the game

Samuel Haight

Samuel Haight
  • 6 posts

day 24: Herc officials urge survivors to socially distance themselves to reduce the rate of infection by using ranged long rifles?

Love it!

Definitely need a British response series!

Day 240: Prime Minister is still dragging his heels over how to handle the situation, so his rich friends don't have to use their money to help out.

qwee

qwee
  • 50 posts

Day 4134: Trump gets elected for the 5th time. As his promise the U.S.A will now be deporting illegal immigrants into Union City. Continuously surging the numbers of infected zombies in the city.

Samuel Haight

Samuel Haight
  • 6 posts

There's a handy-dandy listification of the timeline on the fan-edited Last Stand wikia

Click on me! I'm not a virus I swear

Plenty of other informations there if you need some help with the game

Thank you!

Can't believe I didn't even think to look there! 

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 276 posts

Day 7: the first official death caused by the virus outbreak is identified, a Mr P Tyle of Windy Butte was found crushed to death when the racking in his garage, stacked with 10,000 packs of bacon, 500 toilet rolls & 800 assorted shoes, collapsed on him.