Photo

Wow What A Slap In The Face This Game Experience Has Been

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PizzaJedi2139

PizzaJedi2139
  • 12 posts

(after writing this post, It's been brought to my attention that this game is rounding the drain.........Glad I spent the last 3+ hours trying to fix a game that's going to shutdown in less than a year anyway. I hope you all go bankrupt, no notice and no message, just keep letting people buy keys and fuel, not your problem right?)

It's my fault really I mean why should I think that a $400 GTX SC 1070 should be able to run a graphically inferior game that came out nearly 10 years ago?

this seems to have plagued this game for years now and yet still remains an issue to this day. I swear, over the years, I've probably spent more time troubleshooting this damn game than actually playing it. 

Well congratulations. You've broken me. In over 25+ years of gaming I don't think I've ever out right quit and never looked back at a game, at least not one I currently still want to play.

I've just had enough the tedious timers, never finding fuel, no way to open loot boxes without buying keys, and having to clear the cache every 2-3 missions and reload the game browser to make sure it doesn't erase a mission and leave half my survivors stranded for hours IRL with nothing to show for it which has happened plenty when playing on my old potato PC which at least ran the god damned game. But now roughly 4 years later on a corei7 16GB GTX 1070 I have zombies frozen in a pose while flickering in towards my base. 

No, no, I will not do this to myself anymore. You're game and the way you run it is broken and I'm surprised people have kept it going by putting up with this crap. so delete this and ban me don't really care. 

Edited by PizzaJedi2139, 01 May 2020 - 06:58 AM.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 286 posts

(after writing this post, It's been brought to my attention that this game is rounding the drain.........Glad I spent the last 3+ hours trying to fix a game that's going to shutdown in less than a year anyway. I hope you all go bankrupt, no notice and no message, just keep letting people buy keys and fuel, not your problem right?)

It's my fault really I mean why should I think that a $400 GTX SC 1070 should be able to run a graphically inferior game that came out nearly 10 years ago?

this seems to have plagued this game for years now and yet still remains an issue to this day. I swear, over the years, I've probably spent more time troubleshooting this damn game than actually playing it. 

Well congratulations. You've broken me. In over 25+ years of gaming I don't think I've ever out right quit and never looked back at a game, at least not one I currently still want to play.

I've just had enough the tedious timers, never finding fuel, no way to open loot boxes without buying keys, and having to clear the cache every 2-3 missions and reload the game browser to make sure it doesn't erase a mission and leave half my survivors stranded for hours IRL with nothing to show for it which has happened plenty when playing on my old potato PC which at least ran the god damned game. But now roughly 4 years later on a corei7 16GB GTX 1070 I have zombies frozen in a pose while flickering in towards my base. 

No, no, I will not do this to myself anymore. You're game and the way you run it is broken and I'm surprised people have kept it going by putting up with this crap. so delete this and ban me don't really care. 

it's just changes that have been made to browsers,

see my reply to your other post 

http://forum.conarti...ag/#entry149051

if you go with the Chromium browser for playing the game it'll never change as that browser has no updater,

FB Gameroom has been unusable for a few years now, use the direct link and play in a Stage3D compatible browser instead,