qwee

qwee
  • 54 posts

http://deadzonegame.com/endofflash

So guys what do you think about it?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 746 posts
I think it's great they're trying to make this game work as long as possible, I think many of us still enjoy it. I hope any option they implement helps with the game's stability and compatibility with the most recent browsers, instead of affecting it.
What I'm wondering now is if this "keep the game alive" will include any updated besides the events, such as bug fixes or new content, which would be great, but I'm sure there are a lot of factors to consider and it may not be feasible to do so.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 285 posts

I think it's great they're trying to make this game work as long as possible, I think many of us still enjoy it. I hope any option they implement helps with the game's stability and compatibility with the most recent browsers, instead of affecting it.
What I'm wondering now is if this "keep the game alive" will include any updated besides the events, such as bug fixes or new content, which would be great, but I'm sure there are a lot of factors to consider and it may not be feasible to do so.

it's not bad news this announcement is it,

it's just officially confirming what we'd kinda figured out for ourselves and indicating a willingness to keep the show on the road as far as realistically possible,

Keep Calm and Carry On  : )