Photo

Youtube Channel To Teach Others.

Cybertraxx TheShadowPhantom S!NFUL S1NFUL S1N S!N Raid Youtube Tips Raid Tips

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 287 posts

Since there's not really any up to date information i could find on certain things and i wanted to help teach people more about the game to help my alliance and other people i have made a Youtube channel to explain and teach others how to raid and more about the game in general.

I just thought if anybody still lurks on the forums and wants to learn or be refreshed about the game and wants some recent up to date information i would post my channel here for people to be able to find.

I have alot of experience in this game (i have played off and on since 2013) and i would like to share it and maybe revive whatever i can of the PvP scene by teaching people.

Here is a link to my Youtube channel https://www.youtube....ekDOyMm6S7GYvqQ

if anybody is interested in learning more about the game feel free to watch the videos or join S1NFUL (S!N) on AG/FB server we are happy to help people learn more about the game.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 32 posts

Channel to teach others?  Teach what?  Hate? You are a fraud. This is a total witch hunt aganst Terry, period.  So what he said Sin was made up of old players, good raiders from the past and other #1 alliances--it's true.  Are you that fragile?  Sin was a new alliance but was not made up of new players to the game when it formed and that gave it a significant advantage like so many other alliances did before even feared 100% true.  You minimized and exlcuded any exculpatory evidence and maximized other "evidence" taken out of context.  I am sorry for what I said to cj and did apologize later but he and rain troll and harass me daily.  As for trashing ur noobs, yes guilty but I was also trashed first by SIN for presumably sharing my opinion in chat on the situation by an alt from SIN my level.  The subject of melee exploiting is entirely separate and somewhat valid but hard to control and we shouldn't have to police the game ourselves--that should be reported to con.  Also I was not privy to the RWD posting about cj and do not have a secret lvl 60 alt there,  You really need better friends cause your game friends have manipulated you into a situation that you can not justify in your extremly biased narrative and  instigated all of this.  Wow.  The only value these rambling incomplete videos have is as therapy for you.  Do you feel better now in trying to validate your campaign to completely alienate Terry?  It's not ok. Screenshot this. the only one really manipulated in this ordeal was you --you became the puppet of some truly toxic individuals who dgaf and never gaf and never will. 

Edited by ambrosia, 12 August 2020 - 06:40 AM.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 287 posts

It's fine to voice your opinion but a couple videos doesn't encompass my entire channel, RWD spoke their side of the story for weeks/months while we remained hated and none of us cared enough to share our side, disagree with it or not i don't have anything else to say about the subject i think you're just scorned cause you were in one of the videos, and the point of adding you wasn't to condemn you for trash talking, it was to condemn the hypocrisy by acting like our members are evil for trashing and the trash talk, it's apart of the game and obviously you indulge in it too so don't act like you don't.

Either way that is irrelevant to the post, i made my channel to teach other people about the game not to be focused around drama but thanks for your 2 cents.

Edited by Cybertraxx, 19 August 2020 - 06:21 AM.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 32 posts

I never said I didin't but facts are facts and I never saw RWD's side in chat.  I think your presentation is delusional 1) SIN started bs by planting spy in RWD fact. 2)Sin spy infiltrated RWD and kicked members from RWD from within.  TWICE!!!!! FACT.  3) RWD was bullied into trashing back by SIN when everyone knows that RWD was a non trashing ally for years and Sir Terry did everything to try to make peace (which was never a reality to be had because of your members) and was villified and mocked for any positive actions he tried to take to appease your alliance. FACT.  4) I trashed back after getting trashed and did it from FXU not RWD.  5)  I called you a fraud because you labeled me a bully knowing full well that I really am not.  That is not scorn that is truth and I am entitled to present a response.  Has the game improved since SIN (just old SON with an I, same exact playbook) tried to dominate this platform?  Many i know would say no.  Your members never needed an excuse to trash and that is the game of course, have at it, but an alliance was targeted and bullied by your members for months over nonsense.  Why could you not respect RWD and try to make it work?  That is where you failed.  The game has not improved overall for anyone especially noobs despite how many teaching videos you make or claims about how great your #1 team is.  I guess it is too much to ask for chat and game civility when so many toxic players are involved now on so many sides, congratualations!  Now just play the damn game and trash away and let us mourn the loss of RWD an alliance that has been in the top 3 for the past 2 yrs, always encouraged noobs and gave many many players a second chance, and had a NO Trashing policy...that is what this has been about not sceenshots and lies.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 287 posts

Lael like i said before this post has nothing to do with RWD or any other alliance really, the channel is based off teaching others and you bringing that game drama to try to derail my post and make me look bad is quite toxic, i'm done replying to you, the videos provided proof with screenshots not he said she said bs so believe whatever you want, i don't really care at this point i stand by the videos i made and i did it for the sake of S!N and my friends not as a "therapy" but it's nice you want to personally insult me that's fine i don't care, i would rather you be insulting me over insulting others, just don't do it on a post i made to promote my channel to actually teach others about how the game works with up to date information just cause you don't like a few videos i made, to be honest that's really low of you.

All i have left to say at this point is to scram, i'm done replying to your post it's a waste of my time because you already decided you don't like us, you involved yourself, don't start shit and then play the victim after you get retaliated against you haven't liked most of the people in our alliance for years for your own reasons, you're biased and you believe what you want to believe and that's fine i don't care.

Auraqais Daddy Dom

Auraqais Daddy Dom
  • 174 posts

Channel to teach others?  Teach what?  Hate? You are a fraud. This is a total witch hunt aganst Terry, period.  So what he said Sin was made up of old players, good raiders from the past and other #1 alliances--it's true.  Are you that fragile?  Sin was a new alliance but was not made up of new players to the game when it formed and that gave it a significant advantage like so many other alliances did before even feared 100% true.  You minimized and exlcuded any exculpatory evidence and maximized other "evidence" taken out of context.  I am sorry for what I said to cj and did apologize later but he and rain troll and harass me daily.  As for trashing ur noobs, yes guilty but I was also trashed first by SIN for presumably sharing my opinion in chat on the situation by an alt from SIN my level.  The subject of melee exploiting is entirely separate and somewhat valid but hard to control and we shouldn't have to police the game ourselves--that should be reported to con.  Also I was not privy to the RWD posting about cj and do not have a secret lvl 60 alt there,  You really need better friends cause your game friends have manipulated you into a situation that you can not justify in your extremly biased narrative and  instigated all of this.  Wow.  The only value these rambling incomplete videos have is as therapy for you.  Do you feel better now in trying to validate your campaign to completely alienate Terry?  It's not ok. Screenshot this. the only one really manipulated in this ordeal was you --you became the puppet of some truly toxic individuals who dgaf and never gaf and never will. 

First of all RWD has a long history of acting friendly to our faces and doing us dirty(even back in the #N1 days when they'd promise to send over raiders during big rounds against L1N but would always send raiders to L1N instead). Back in March or April when S!N was first formed we kept catching RWD leadership badmouthing our alliance(calling our alliance a bunch of wallet warriors, antagonizing us in recruiting(something you of all people should know would instigate trashings considering the colossal fuckup you made years back Lael), PMing every noob in recruiting about how evil we are, etc).

You also shared your unwanted and unasked for opinion of us vs RWD pretty early on during the outbreak of hostilities and I can clearly see it hasn't changed because you never liked us and never will(I remember making FxU an irrelevant footnote with trashing when you tried starting shit with us back in the E1R days) so don't sit and play innocent with us when we know damn well you've been in their corner of the fight the entire time. We trashed you in retaliation for trashing us first and we won't stop until you flag up. We know you're MILIX as well(we all remember quite well the time you listed off all of your alts and MILIX was on that list).

As for policing DZ for exploiters, who the fuck else is going to do it? You know damn well Con doesn't care about this game anymore.

The only person responsible for Terry being "alienated" is Terry. He's been trying to undermine us since the start and he's crying like a little baby because he's getting the spankings he deserves. Nobody tries to steal our noobs, spread lies about us to other alliances, personally insult everyone with a S!N tag next to their name and gets away with it.

Furthermore this concern trolling shit you do is getting pretty fucking old now Lael. I and everyone else in S!N leadership have known each other for years. I've known Shadow far longer than you have since you didn't arrive on the server until you came over here from Yahoo in 2017(As an aside I really wish that server never shut down since the AG server only got worse with your kind flooding it) so I don't want to hear this "Wah wah Shadow you're being manipulated by bad people!" bullshit. Fuck off back to your crackpipe and stop sticking your dirty whore nose where it doesn't belong.

I never said I didin't but facts are facts and I never saw RWD's side in chat.  I think your presentation is delusional 1) SIN started bs by planting spy in RWD fact. 2)Sin spy infiltrated RWD and kicked members from RWD from within.  TWICE!!!!! FACT.  3) RWD was bullied into trashing back by SIN when everyone knows that RWD was a non trashing ally for years and Sir Terry did everything to try to make peace (which was never a reality to be had because of your members) and was villified and mocked for any positive actions he tried to take to appease your alliance. FACT.  4) I trashed back after getting trashed and did it from FXU not RWD.  5)  I called you a fraud because you labeled me a bully knowing full well that I really am not.  That is not scorn that is truth and I am entitled to present a response.  Has the game improved since SIN (just old SON with an I, same exact playbook) tried to dominate this platform?  Many i know would say no.  Your members never needed an excuse to trash and that is the game of course, have at it, but an alliance was targeted and bullied by your members for months over nonsense.  Why could you not respect RWD and try to make it work?  That is where you failed.  The game has not improved overall for anyone especially noobs despite how many teaching videos you make or claims about how great your #1 team is.  I guess it is too much to ask for chat and game civility when so many toxic players are involved now on so many sides, congratualations!  Now just play the damn game and trash away and let us mourn the loss of RWD an alliance that has been in the top 3 for the past 2 yrs, always encouraged noobs and gave many many players a second chance, and had a NO Trashing policy...that is what this has been about not sceenshots and lies.

Once again, you picked their side right off the bat despite supposedly knowing nothing about their side of the story so I'm not quite buying your bullshit here Lael. 1). The spy games started because we wanted to know just how much shit they were saying when we weren't looking after war was officially declared. 2). Damn straight we did(twice in a row so far) and we'll do it again if we can. I'm not apologizing for sabotaging the enemy in a time of war. 3). They wanted this war just as much as we did. Any attempt at "appeasement" on Terry's part was loaded with backhanded statements and insults directed at us. We didn't want to make peace with such a two-faced snake who had already gone out of his way to fuck with us(spoiler alert, his bitch ass found out what happens when you do that). 4). Doesn't matter if it was from FxU or not. We already knew MILIX(your RWD alt) was you when you did it and we don't forgive any who trash our noobs. Especially not from groups we've beaten down in the past. 5). Yeah okay sure hon that totally excuses why you've harassed E!R/S!N members in the past.

Also

LMFAO you think S0N is us? Because we carried S0N for a couple rounds years ago? Did you completely forget the part where we went to war with and obliterated them years back with Feared? The drugs must be clouding your memories. Frankly idgaf about "improving the platform" since flash will be dead in a few months anyway. We targeted an alliance that we've had issues with in the past that we've been brushing off because there were always bigger fish around to fry. RWD decided to start shit with us precisely when we showed up on the scene to challenge them for the top spot(Something we've held since the beginning of S!N). There was nothing to be worked out since our opponents were and still are stubborn imbeciles and I'm not apologizing for putting them in their rightful place. Our noobs seem pretty damn happy with what we've accomplished so far and that's all that really matters to me(Shadow originally created the channel to teach our noobs and you should be grateful we're even sharing it with the community).

And don't give me that "Ohmygawd everyone on both sides is so toxic!" fence-sitting cop out line of shit when you came onto our thread and derailed it to screech like a crackwhore without a fix about business you should've butted out of months ago. We only got into this fight because our very existence threatened RWD's monopoly over the top spot and the recruiting pool and they couldn't handle our success. Simple as.

In closing, fuck you.

Edited by Auraqais Daddy Dom, 20 August 2020 - 02:18 AM.

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 32 posts

There are more than 7 videos posted there about Sin's drama with RWD--that is what My reply is about.  It is what it Is.  Cased closed. Period.

postscript:  MILIX is NOT my alt.  I never ever said so, nor will you ever provide proof because it is a LIE along with most of your unhinged allegations.  Your rewriting of dz history is quite self-serving and fallacious not to mention abusive and slanderous.  The miniute you try to make this personal is the minute you make a grave mistake for the game, yourself and the game community.  The individuals in the community are free to decide for themselves what is and what is not true based on their own memories and experiences not your poison pen. 

Edited by ambrosia, 20 August 2020 - 05:59 AM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 820 posts

There are more than 7 videos posted there about Sin's drama with RWD--that is what My reply is about.  It is what it Is.  Cased closed. Period.

postscript:  MILIX is NOT my alt.  I never ever said so, nor will you ever provide proof because it is a LIE along with most of your unhinged allegations.  Your rewriting of dz history is quite self-serving and fallacious not to mention abusive and slanderous.  The miniute you try to make this personal is the minute you make a grave mistake for the game, yourself and the game community.  The individuals in the community are free to decide for themselves what is and what is not true based on their own memories and experiences not your poison pen. 

It's so sad seeing a 40 year pathological liar that has nothing better to do with her life than arguing with people half her age about a flashgame . 

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 103 posts

This is a total witch hunt aganst Terry, period...  Do you feel better now in trying to validate your campaign to completely alienate Terry?  It's not ok. Screenshot this. the only one really manipulated in this ordeal was you --you became the puppet of some truly toxic individuals who dgaf and never gaf and never will. 

I feel like I should add my take on this as well. I completely stand by what I said about terry and I have since asked him to clarify why he keeps distorting the truth and spreading absolute bullshit to all my friends and enemies alike. When he was pinned down and had to admit that his behavior was shitty he publicly reverted to saying he was simply "roleplaying" the bad guy since he had always been a good guy in real life. I don't know about you but when I make friends in game it's my own personality I present not some deranged role I'm playing.

I also called out terry publicly for actively trying to manipulate people to gain support by claiming falsehoods among other things I also held his feet to the fire when it came to his claims that what I said in that video was untrue. It also goes into detail about what happened on Kong that terry has spun into me "bullying" him and his friends with glaring clarity. If you read it you will see I was more accomodating than I should have been. That conversation can be seen in full here (but be warned it is a long one because I didn't want any claims of taking things out of context): https://imgur.com/a/iJSssdF

In short there is no bullying of terry going on, he put himself in a bad spot and that is basicly it. If you lead an alliance you have a responsibility towards its members to keep them informed and you also have a responsibility to keep them in line because you are ultimately just as responsible for their actions as they are. Anyways read the chat if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cybertraxx, TheShadowPhantom, S!NFUL, S1NFUL, S1N, S!N, Raid, Youtube, Tips, Raid Tips