Armorgames ag loading build server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dado9999

dado9999
  • 12 posts

Can you please check my post

http://forum.conarti...mes/#entry19372

Also I can't keep forever posting the solution in the AG board (you know that in there the pages moves back fast, and new entries make the others old quickly), please contact the AG tech guys and see how they can with your team fix/implement correctly the last build for once and all, there are TONS of Armorgames users complaining there, and it seems I'm the only one who cares about it (AG DOESN'T answer my messages, neither fix it after more than 2 days of struggling...)

PS: Sorry if I post this like this way, but it seems the only alternative to contact directly you (don't know if it is not still implemented in the forum system or what but I couldn't PM you), hope it didn't bother you or the rest of the team, did this just for lending a helping hand to 'ya :)

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Please don't start a new thread just to advertise other threads. I'll just reply in the link that you posted.

dado9999

dado9999
  • 12 posts

Rain, I decided to post this like this way as I already clarified in it byself: this is a VERY special problem, ALL the guys playing at AG are having this problem, and I'm the ONLY ONE helping EVERYBODY, contacted AG and they given a damn, the vet players don't care about the new-mid ones, and there are a LOT of players complaining in the AG board (did you at least checked it before answering me?), so, since I can't contact Con more quickly right away this time, I think we can made an exception, for the sake of DZ and the AG players :)

Also, I don't see a mod/admin label in your user, don't scold me in a special situation like this (NOT attacking you, ok? But also didn't like your posture like if you're the king or the sheriff of this place)(re-read how you wrote your previous post, it sounded like that...)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Armorgames, ag, loading, build, server