Photo

Herc Coalition

HERC alliances coalition combined awesomeness

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Foxi Shandris

Foxi Shandris
  • 163 posts

Bummer...well if you find it, post it here. And yea, I'm not done yet, so I better get to it.

Sandro, what's this I hear about a fight between you and Katie?  I don;t really know you, but from what I've seen, and your umbrella rules, it doesn't sound like you...

breaker_s

breaker_s
  • 40 posts

so our old page is dead-ish bummer, but ya katie kinda trolled a bit too much about sexism...she was ok, but she could of toned it down a bit...sexism isn't rape, or murder, or any  issue of that severity...and she was starting to get irratating with the constant trolling about it...

Edited by breaker_s, 17 June 2013 - 03:48 AM.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Ah, well, she's in the chat under a different name.

Huh, let's go visit her then. 

so our old page is dead-ish bummer, but ya katie kinda trolled a bit too much about sexism...she was ok, but she could of toned it down a bit...sexism isn't rape... or murder or any contraversial issue...and she was starting to get irratating with the constant trolling about it...

My point exactly.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 17 June 2013 - 03:47 AM.

breaker_s

breaker_s
  • 40 posts

....i have one question about a rule up there, so we have to be on atleast within three days, well may not be able to to that sometimes, i almost concistantly cant get on sometimes for 2 or 3 days in a row, maby server fill up or something but it sometimes don't open, so i don't see the necessity of that being a rule, i mean ppl could go on vacation and forget to tell you and get removed, so i don't see the practicality of that one rule..my only issue with the rules...

Long live the h.e.r.c outcasts &

Rain bullets on the dead!

Edited by breaker_s, 17 June 2013 - 04:00 AM.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

....i have one question about a rule up there, so we have to be on atleast within three days, well may not be able to to that sometimes, i almost concistantly cant get on sometimes for 2 or 3 days in a row, maby server fill up or something but it sometimes don't open, so i don't see the necessity of that being a rule, i mean ppl could go on vacation and forget to tell you and get removed, so i don't see the practicality of that one rule..my only issue with the rules...

3 days? where does it say that? If that's from the last thread, I'm changing it to a week.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 17 June 2013 - 04:18 AM.

breaker_s

breaker_s
  • 40 posts

woops read wrong part...accedently read the second large ass reply,,srry it was the other herc's rules, i gotta pay attention...lol my mistake

Foxi Shandris

Foxi Shandris
  • 163 posts

woops read wrong part...accedently read the second large ass reply,,srry it was the other herc's rules, i gotta pay attention...lol my mistake

You bring up a valid point, and I will amend that.

Shawn Steel

Shawn Steel
  • 12 posts

9un.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

We are the H.E.R.C. (HRC) another part of HERC coalition and we represent our home country, Philippines.

We are open for anyone, willing to join just contact us via Facebook and Last Stand Dead Zone account. Search Shawn Steel in facebook and Shawn_Steel in TLSDZ chat room.

Here are our objectives:

1. Help high and low level players in the Dead Zone.

2. Raid back the enemy raiders attacking the members (high or low level).

3. Collect the strongest and most active players in the Dead Zone and interact with them.

4. Get a high status and and fame in the Dead Zone.

Rules:

1. No raiding between members.

2. Raiding of other players must be reported to fellow members.

3. Raiding of fellow HERC Coalition Members (THO and ERC) is not allowed.

4. Enemy alliances should be focused.

5. No scamming of members.

We implement rules strictly but not authoritarian like. We show power, we show friendship and we show bonds.

Feel free to join or comment on this post.

I will be open for comments and suggestion.

-Shawn Steel (HRC)

nightwave000

nightwave000
  • 77 posts

so, there is a total of 3 alliances in this alliance of alliances..

^^^LOL, i made a joke^^^

@Sandro_Jern: I saw that we are in treaty with HERC Philippines and I'm from the Philippines so if you don't mind, can I be the THO Ambassador to HERC Philippines? They might be able to express themselves more if they are to communicate using their own language or dialect..

@EE: Nicely done!! Have fun with the game, help others, and good luck in your future endeavors.. ^_^

nightwave000

nightwave000
  • 77 posts

Ah, I see.  I'll try to add them and our enemies when I see them again.

well.. the guild name is written beside the player name.. so, you can actually see if the player you are about to attack is an ally or an enemy..

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

Bummer...well if you find it, post it here. And yea, I'm not done yet, so I better get to it.

I got a better one I think.

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

432_realsize.jpg

Protect your homeland!

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

The_Battle_of_Yonkers_by_petersen1973.jp

Don't let them pass!

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

Hope you all like it :)

nightwave000

nightwave000
  • 77 posts

432_realsize.jpg

Protect your homeland!

The_Battle_of_Yonkers_by_petersen1973.jp

Don't let them pass!

awesome dude!!

1Pirate

1Pirate
  • 26 posts

In-Game Name?: Mary Sunderland

Which Site do you play on?: Armor Games

Current Level: 39

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: 10

Approximately how long have you played? : 4 Months

What weapon do you use the most?: Toss-up between SCAR- H and Sword for Missions, M24 for defense.

Are you planning on being involved in raiding after you join us?: No.

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills:

If you're going to say something about the rain in Spain, we'd all prefer you change your train.

Anything else you want to tell me about yourself?: I'm kind of a white flagger. And I'm a guy(I just use a Silent Hill theme for zombie games)

Edited by 1Pirate, 18 June 2013 - 08:37 AM.

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

awesome dude!!

Thanks.

Well,the both pictures is The Battle of Yonkers,american armies struggle to defense NY City from incoming zombies attack.

The Second picture is about the last survivings american armies to defend the US Capitol(around somewhere near US Capitol)

Edited by Zray, 17 June 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

In-Game Name?: Mary Sunderland
Which Site do you play on?: Armor Games
Current Level: 39
Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: 10
Approximately how long have you played? : 4 Months
What weapon do you use the most?: Toss-up between SCAR- H and Sword for Missions, M24 for defense.
Are you planning on being involved in raiding after you join us?: No.
Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills:
If you're going to say something about the rain in Spain, we'd all prefer you change your train.
Anything else you want to tell me about yourself?: I'm kind of a white flagger.

ACCEPTED. I'll be able to log into the game in about 5h or so. If you can, try to catch me then.

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

6kz.png

Accepted into the alliance, awaiting to recieve the invitation:

AlwaysUltra

AlwaysUltra has applied to and been accepted into RaidCo, if he still has desires to join the outcasts  I am unaware of them, but unless he states otherwise you'd just be wasting time trying to find him Sandro.

~Cheers, Masky ^_^

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

-snip- (2nd picture)

I take it these pics aren't original work?

http://martinbaena.w...is-world-war-z/  http://moviecenter.u...see-world-war-z

(Not that its an issue or anything)

Both pics are pretty cool

Edited by JonCorleone, 17 June 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HERC, alliances, coalition, combined, awesomeness