games add game book video games meropo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

meropo

meropo
  • 198 posts

I hope you guys like these.

-entertainment-

Book that your SURVIVORS could read to boost morale. Even TV's, board/video games, pretty much any source of entertainment to raise morale. You could build them and place them indoors.

-weapon ideas-

Being able to find attachments, scopes, silencer, suspressor, etc. You could attach them to various firearms to boost differnt things. Like DMG, range, noise, etc.

You have a sawn off, but I don't think there is a double barrel shotgun. The DB shotgun is like my fav gun, like ever.

Older weps like the musket, flintlock, stuff like that.

STEN, mp7, mp5, Grease gun, tommy gun, STG44.

And finally grenades. Stich grenade, (i dont know if this is already in the game but,) A craftable grenade, made of two or more grenades taped together.

Well thats all I got.

Edited by meropo, 17 June 2013 - 12:22 AM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

I hope you guys like these.

-entertainment-

Book that your SURVIVORS could read to boost morale. Even TV's, board/video games, pretty much any source of entertainment to raise morale. You could build them and place them indoors.

-weapon ideas-

Being able to find attachments, scopes, silencer, suspressor, etc. You could attach them to various firearms to boost differnt things. Like DMG, range, noise, etc.

You have a sawn off, but I don't think there is a double barrel shotgun. The DB shotgun is like my fav gun, like ever.

Older weps like the musket, flintlock, stuff like that.

STEN, mp7, mp5, Grease gun, tommy gun, STG44.

And finally grenades. Stich grenade, (i dont know if this is already in the game but,) A craftable grenade, made of two or more grenades taped together.

Well thats all I got.

On the entertainment side, board games are the only good thing that can raise their morales. Having a TV + disc player or video games would be consuming too much power from the windmill.

On the weapons,

I liked the attachments idea, but scopes...... and by the way, suppressor and silencers is the same thing.

On the older weapons, Con has answered.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games, add, game, book, video games, meropo