Photo

The Siege Alliance

Dead Zone Alliance Diplomacy Neutral Community Defensive Unity Brotherhood Coalition Preparedness

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Von Steel

Von Steel
  • 40 posts

von steel i'm leaving the alliance for now. i'm going to join an alliance composed of members from my country, i am looking for an alliance where i can communicate daily and i think they are what i am looking for. When our paths come across again i will still be an ally to you and to the Siege. I have a good stay with your alliance and i hope you keep doing good as the founder of the Siege. till we see each other again, bye

I wish you well in your endevors. You shall be missed.

LongJohn Johnson

LongJohn Johnson
  • 309 posts

Here's our banner for the embassy. Great having you guys as an ally, and I hope you feel the same way.           LongJohn Johnson (SOH Alliance Affairs/Forum Page Operator :)

jinbjp.jpg

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

To the Siege Alliance leader.

Greetings.

I Oric Maxon of the Brotherhood of Steel hereby present your Leader an official request of mutual assistance, extending our diplomatic relation towards the following subjects: Trade agreement, compound support, protection against the infected and outlaws.

Trade agreement – aims to exchange supplies whenever they are needed. And also share the responsibility to overseer and  protect our respectively trade routes.

Compound support – offers mutual technical assistance in compound development, defenses and production.

Protection treaty – Propose our combined efforts in the eradication of the Infected and outlaw hunting.

Thus be known our friendly offer.

Oric Maxon

High Lord of the Brotherhood of Steel. Riverside Main Chapter.

http://forum.conarti...alliance-topic/

coolsio

coolsio
  • 9 posts

What happened to my banner? My compound was recently attacked and now it no longer shows I'm a member of the Siege Alliance. . . wtf?

sdrows

sdrows
  • 1 posts

i login and saw a message that says "our alliance got disbanded", what happened? now, we are without an alliance or is it me only?

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

i login and saw a message that says "our alliance got disbanded", what happened? now, we are without an alliance or is it me only?

hey men maybe the glitch occured to you guys

coolsio

coolsio
  • 9 posts

is this alliance still up and running????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead Zone, Alliance, Diplomacy, Neutral, Community, Defensive, Unity, Brotherhood, Coalition, Preparedness